Tires

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
I need some new tires because i notice my stock ones are starting to wear down real fast. I am wondering what is a good brand tires to get for dirt and street because sometimes i ride in my neighborhood and i go off-road.. But i need some new ones because my stock ones are wearing out fast.

Will those off-road tires work on the street? I just ride in my neighborhood and there is a off-road trail in the back of it. I basically just do both.

I think he is in th U.S street riding might be ok there. Guns are.
Its hard to find a mini tyre good for the road and bush.
Riding on the road will wear your knobby tyre real fast.

Fitted a Pirelli Scorpion on the front of our PW50 not long ago & have just ordered a Pirelli Scorpion 14" front for my new build

The Pirelli's can be bought for around the same price as the Carlsbad if you look round, The Pirellis I bought are the eXTra's which have hard compound which should last longer, Soft compound tyres better suited to mud will wear quick on the surface you should not be riding on>

SCORPION MX EXTRA J , Motorcycle Tyres - PIRELLI INTERNATIONAL

Im looking for the same sorta thing at the moment... we ride a lot of skate parks/carparks and dirt.
Wish I could find a new set of the stock crf50 turtle backs haha

Yeah they are illegal to ride on the road here. But in my neighborhood there is alot of empty streets / trails i ride on. And i notice its only my rear wheel that is getting the most wear. The front wheel still looks new. Is there a certain tire you would recommend that good?

Also i am in the US

I am wondering is there any bigger tires i can get? I am currently using a 80 x 100 -12 in the rear and that seems kind of small..

I would find a proper branded tire, like bridgestone or pirelli in a hard compound. Avoid the soft or mud compounds they will wear faster on rocky terrain and sealed roads.

Alright, That is all I need is a good brand tire. I am going to try to find a hard compound.. Were would you recommend a good place to shop for tires at?

The internet. Isnt tbolt american? Have a look there, or even ebay if your brave.

Latest posts

Back