Todays ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
I don't think I have been riding since the Newcastle storm and its been that long since then I cant remember. The main reason I haven't been riding is because I lost my air filter and its been too cold to ride. So today I went and bought a new filter and went riding. While doing wheelies on a private road I looped it and now my foot peg looks like a banana
img1214wn9.jpg

img1215hn6.jpg

So I rode around a little more doing more wheelies and then began to head home. While riding down a hell rutty/rocky hill my front tyre washed into a deep rut and I slid down a massive rock face I will be in pain when I wake up tomorrow.
No damage to the bike besides the banana foot peg which i was quite surprised since paved roads and massive rocks are solid.
img1213xk4.jpg

img1216su1.jpg

Wow you must have fallen pretty hard for the peg to bend like that, lucky you didnt bend your gear lever too!

I've been my gear lever so many times i am surprised it hasn't snapped.

So i guess it's gonna be another long time before you buy new pegs and go riding again?

Wow you must have fallen pretty hard for the peg to bend like that, lucky you didnt bend your gear lever too!
I was in second, brop brop brooop brrooooooooppp, i got a little too high and then gave it that last squirt and looped it landing on my knees and hands and watching the bike go down hard...

I've been my gear lever so many times i am surprised it hasn't snapped.

So i guess it's gonna be another long time before you buy new pegs and go riding again?

For the time being ill bend it back into shape when I can put pressure on my arms again hehehe. But Ill eventually replace them with decent quality pegs and peg mount.:)

Lol, every time i fall off i either bend my gear lever or snap either my clutch or brake lever..

Ahhh just around local bush. At one of the closed down mines around here.

haha thats the best and worst thing about stacking =P
good thing is youve got something to have abit off a giggle about =P there funny shit, but the bad thing is you gotta bend it back =P

i think the one that takes the cake is when you hit a rock or dig your back brake into the ground and it bends around into a U thats funny =P HAHA

oi motoluver did you make the stand that your bikes on?? or did you buy it? if so where and how much you pay?? =)

oi motoluver did you make the stand that your bikes on?? or did you buy it? if so where and how much you pay?? =)

Got it from a local shop a year or two back as a christmas present. Its hydraulic and you can adjust the height so it can suit mini and big bikes. I think it was around $150.

yeh i just noticed it was hydralic =P
yeh im just about finished making one just gotta get it sandblasted to clean it up =) didnt cost me anything and gave me something to do at school haha

Thats why I PM'd him lol. I deleted all my old posts of were I'm from and were I ride for this exact reason.

Latest posts

Back