Toolbox's Post em up!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my workbench covered in **** still, when i can use my hand again she the whole factory will cop a decent cleanup!!! Toolbox wise i have Kincrome S3 top box on a LE deep draw centre box, still yet to buy a bottom box yet but thinking of buying a 40" SnapOn combo in the near future!!
tools are all Kincrome, SnapOn & Bluepoint

i also have a Bluepoint portable workbench/draws that i use to sit products and the buff on an move around the car as i go, a LavorWash diesel powered hotwash, Karcher wet extration unit and workshop Vac. A Rupes Bigfoot RA polisher and Rupes Orbital polisher

3-4.jpg

8.jpg

Bodyshop products work great! :) LOVE the smell of their Wizard range!! Have you tried the Wizard wash n micro fiber? What about 'painters delight'?
Be interested on some interior product suggestions..

Hey man, Its just from super cheap auto, but after having them for over a year and using them countless times they are a sweet set.

are your screwdriver bits like cheese as well... the interchangeable ones... !?? Dont know how many I have busted...reckon it would be in the low 20s.... (the part timers at work have these kits, often grab a screwy and snap.. hardly ANY pressure...

Bodyshop products work great! :) LOVE the smell of their Wizard range!! Have you tried the Wizard wash n micro fiber? What about 'painters delight'?
Be interested on some interior product suggestions..

To be honest that's the only bodyshop product I use, being a commercial detailer most of there products are over priced compared to other products of the same quality but I'm yet to find anything as good as the O3B for plastic trims and bumpers, autoglyms high deff wax is good but yet again I've found 1 better from a wholesaler...
as for interior I use a product called brisk combined with the extraction unit on carpet and upholstery, and a very watered down multipurpose cleaner on stubborn stains and dash, doors etc. as for vinyl and leather protection I use a water based product I buy in 20L drums, its the same stuff as Aerospace 303 which u can buy from Autobarn

All my products I buy in bulk, I find that if you have the right mahines and technique then the bulk buy products do the job fine although I have premium products there for people who don't mind paying the extra for them... You still can't beat a high quality wax for longer protection though. I had a GTO coupe come back in a month or so ago now for a tidy up, I did the car just on 2 years ago and it didn't take much to bring back to its best because the customer had always used a p.h neutral shampoo and looked after it!!

Back on topic though where's more tool box setups??? I forgot to mention that to go with the tools I've also got a SnapOn umbrella and Gazebo, both of which are being used today by a guy I sponsor for go karting at the state titles this weekend... I'll try and get some pics

Threa revival!!!!
I've got my new toolbox arriving Friday so ill get a happy snap and post up, also taking my new go kart out to run in tomorrow so ill get a pic of the snap on gazebo, the 3x3 is good but buying a 6x3 so we can both pit under it

new toys this week....
impact_zps8facce28.jpg

Tbars_zps9999ff1e.jpg

Its an addiction.. it REALLY is!!

boxes_zpsbf01032b.jpg

White Diamond certainly isnt to my taste.. but the apprentice reckons its the ducks nuts..

Latest posts

Back