Tooradin race April 6th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the fees total and are there any other requirements with the bikes?

Fee's in total is $85 and includes
MA day license etc etc. You get 5 bucks returned if you bring a flag marshall.
Requirements for bikes are horizontal engine and 12" rear wheel

Tip for this track - small rear sprocket. I will run a 37

Went out there Thursday night, spoke to the dirt drag guys, track is in excellent condition and there is a massive area to make an mx track. Should have concrete start pad too. Just got to get track design through council now.

Cheers for the info Phil
Is the track going to be tight or wide open ?
I'd love to awesome pics of the track getting built

Probably wide open as there is just so much space. Probably 170m x 40m to work out a track into! Huge spectator area. It really is a massive area, I just can't understand why there isn't a full time track there. I know the people putting on the race got bought to tears buy the abusive council lady, nice. Power is evil in the wrong hands.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy, this will be the first race here, so hopefully it will only get bigger and bigger.

Noise isn;t an issue, there is dirt drags today with 500+hp harleys with small block chevs in them running and tractor pull's get 2000 - 3000hp things with zoomies, have to be 120db plus!

Let's all put aside our differences and get together for a fun day out close to home. All you LXR guys don't want a 45 year old guy on a Braaap beating you do you?

Oh last thing, anyone got a full set of starting gates?

HRI series?

Saw the start list today, the 12 gate starting grid will need at least 2 separate heats. Some fast names on that list already including Reefy, Eddy, Kosta, Robbie from tassie, Brad, Toby from Tassie, Styv, Greg, Eddy's nephew. Looks like I will be in B grade, haha. This is gonna be nuts.

the HRI series that was in qld , i heard he was selling his start gates ? Matt Holliday is his name

But it sounds like you have a starting gate now ?

Phil are they running 10" seperate from 12" ?

yes mate, 10" is the 88 class. Styv, Brad and Robbie are the only 3 in it so far, haha

No gates yet, I'll find this Matty fella

I will do the right thing and probably come down and watch.

I'm no were near good enough to ride with those guys but will come show my support.

Take your bike Nick
If I go I am certain those 88 boys will smoke me , but I'll fill up the numbers haha

yeah i'm keen

hopefully my bike will be ready by then
although i've got a couple

b grade sounds fun philby i'm keen as

Nickkkkkkkkkkk, you HAVE to ride, come on mate you will kill me to the first corner, then I will run out of arms by the end of the first lap hahaha, don't worry, she'll be right. i promise not to sneak a B***P sticker on to your bike or your back, haha

Georgalis, you are coming down? AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE. Have you told Braddles?

Cooly me old mate, you have to come also, you will be A grade dude, no problem. It's actually A and B final anyway, top 12 in A, remainder battle out in B for 13th.

This gonna be coooool. Just got to limp my bike through till then, was a bit smokey yesterday, oh well.

Oh, had a guy call me today who has a D6 dozer asking if we could use it, LMAO. Only a D6 i said, lol

Hey Phil

How Can you pm me Brads number as I don't have Facebook

What class will the guys on 10" 124s ride ?
They will be in the 10" class aswell ?

I gotta have a ride on one of these 124's!!

Not 100% at this stage fellas! Gotta fix a fue things till then is 10" 125's are running I'm entering my 10" 125 :)

Latest posts

Back