Tooradin race April 6th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'll be there mate. Not sure on vcm yet

The space that the track will be made !

Looks like a good area

All you Victorian boys need to get out there and have a blast !

3DAC3F4D-6F46-4A9F-B218-79EAC2B2B8E4-503-0000006EDFD51CDA_zps8e89ad59.jpg

It's actually massive, at least 170m long and 40m wide.

Cooley just rock up mate, enter on the day

Going down Saturday with bobcat and my bike to try out the progress.

If anyone wants to get involved, we need a guy to run the starts and gates.

Bump

lets get some numbers on the line , get out there and have some fun & support this dedicated mini race so the racing scene can grow !!

I don't mind doing the starts or the gates Phil or even flagging a corner.

Whatever I can do to help out.

The 6th is a Sat isn't it or is the racing Sunday?

I don't mind doing the starts or the gates Phil or even flagging a corner.

Whatever I can do to help out.

The 6th is a Sat isn't it or is the racing Sunday?

Racing Saturday Nick.

Nick you are a legend, see you bright and early Saturday and we can see what you can get into.

Things are hotting up now, a certain person rode 7 or so laps of the track last night with good reports.

Heard of another 10" getting purpose built for this race, weapon, Georgalis and Bean look out!

2 bikes just purchased and getting picked up the day before for another couple of blokes.

Hope my bike lasts one more Frankston practice and the race day!

Haha you dont need to worry about me being up front. Haven't been on a bike in 6 months. Ill be lucky to make 3 laps. Please don't tell me they put a 10" wheel on a midsize?

Last edited:
hahaha , come on Phil , they dont need a purpose built 10" to race me
im old , fat & slow on a 88 limited , stock head bike , sloooooooooooow is me , im out there to fill in the numbers & have a laugh !

i'm deffinantly racing the 10" with ya then jase

i didn't know you were coming down for this

saweeeet cant wait

Racing Saturday Nick.

Nick you are a legend, see you bright and early Saturday and we can see what you can get into.

Things are hotting up now, a certain person rode 7 or so laps of the track last night with good reports.

Heard of another 10" getting purpose built for this race, weapon, Georgalis and Bean look out!

2 bikes just purchased and getting picked up the day before for another couple of blokes.

Hope my bike lasts one more Frankston practice and the race day!

What time is bright and early? lol

I will have the stretcher ready for you Brooksy. haha

Ahh sweet didn't realise you were coming down Jase. Will bring a few cans for after. If you need somewhere to crash Friday or Sat night let me know.

im gonna race 2 10's. one in the 10inch and 12" pro class. why not feel if i have corner speed over grunt and under throttle round corner i might be able to come in and hold it longer round corners

running in new engine this weekend so i dont blow it next weekend lol so ill be away in hiding all weekend at my farm with the bobcat :)

all these secret motors & secret training sounds way too serious for me , ill wait for fort lytton the next week

Latest posts

Back