Tooradin race April 6th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds basic :(

basic - ish. because no one in victoria has a bobcat, lol. It has jumps, berms and whoops, same same.

$55 of the $85 is MA day license, if you already have the license, then don't have to pay the $55. Then it's $30 to race, less $5 if you have a flag marshall. BARGAIN if you ask me. VCM costs over 100 every round if you dont have MA. Frankston for the day is $20 if you are not a member. What would 35 bucks buy you? A DID chain? I used to spend more than 80 bucks for fuel in my boat, and that lasted like 2 hours!

85 bucks for a decent day out with good blokes sounds ok to me. Money comes and goes, memories last forever.

I reckon the track is similar to Frankston's old track except this one has whoops and tougher jumps. it will be cool, all good.

Hope I last at least one moto, lol

Not going to have enough cash to get my bike right and enter I'm pushing to afford first round of VCM at this point frign shattered to say the least looks like its going to be an awesome day

hay guys can i ask what sprockets would be best for this track

basic - ish. because no one in victoria has a bobcat, lol. It has jumps, berms and whoops, same same.

$55 of the $85 is MA day license, if you already have the license, then don't have to pay the $55. Then it's $30 to race, less $5 if you have a flag marshall. BARGAIN if you ask me. VCM costs over 100 every round if you dont have MA. Frankston for the day is $20 if you are not a member. What would 35 bucks buy you? A DID chain? I used to spend more than 80 bucks for fuel in my boat, and that lasted like 2 hours!

85 bucks for a decent day out with good blokes sounds ok to me. Money comes and goes, memories last forever.

cool mate
thought that to be the case and $30 is cheeeep. cost $50 just for entry in vcm. club events are about $40 but to race a gippy it's $100 just for entry and frankston aint that cheap it costs me and my son $60 to ride there for the day as a non member

ooo oo oo and my bike has a motor i'll do the pipe and get the carby sorted tomorrow and i'm ready to race. ough gotta do a tyre on the 90 as well

Last edited:
Not going to have enough cash to get my bike right and enter I'm pushing to afford first round of VCM at this point frign shattered to say the least looks like its going to be an awesome day

What do you need for ya bike mate? I might be able to help.

Need to fix my front brakes iv got another disk but I don't know if it's any better , and need new rear tread and a chain gotta go over everything and seriously scraping through the last few months got a heap of debt at the moment due to my car and my Mrs maybe not in that order but yeah I should be right for Vcm just gotta pay for all the entry fees and get the bike ok for the day

Need to fix my front brakes iv got another disk but I don't know if it's any better , and need new rear tread and a chain gotta go over everything and seriously scraping through the last few months got a heap of debt at the moment due to my car and my Mrs maybe not in that order but yeah I should be right for Vcm just gotta pay for all the entry fees and get the bike ok for the day

Yeah I hear you. Had the same just getting over it all now. I have a spare pitpro if your super keen. Let me know pal

Haha no probs mate. I can help you go over the bike before we start if ur keen or change whatever. I have spare oil etc..

Had a mate take a couple of pics. Track looks like fun!!

She's plenty wide that's for sure.

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_5840.jpg

hmmm I wonder who's tyre marks they are?

Looks like the rain killed it cause those bumps were smooooth as before.

6m wide I think Kosta.

Bikes are loaded and we have started the 10hr trip. Can't wait ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365118357.448345.jpg

any idea of what the classes are going to be run

my china 90 aint going to keep up

will be fun though

Latest posts

Back