Trip to Oz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Burd

Reaction score
We went to the Outback last night , you boys ever hear if these restaurants? Lmao

I really hope this hasnt summarised Australia for you. Ive never heard of any of that stuff hahahaha. Sounds like a very stereotypical tourist restaurant hahahaha. If youre down in melbourne hit me up. If im free i'd be happy to show you around.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Yeah about the only thing's i'd say are common Aussie food's are the Aussie Frie's, and Mashed Potato

Were the Frie's like this ?

outbackfries.jpg

That menu was missing a few real Aussie food's,
like Kangaroo steak's, Emu, Barramundi, Fish with Beer Batter and chip's, Prawn's, Crocodile, Mixed Grille, or even a Beef Pie with sauce etc
I don't think there are too many country's that eat their Nations' Coat of Arm's !

AOC_Aust_Team_SC_7476_Pos.jpg

Aussiehunter-Barramundi-from-Lake-Tinaroo-11.jpg

Barra_Platting.jpg

c80f9c89-ecb6-495f-abb6-63f825b069dc.jpg

kangaroo.png

slider-australian.jpg

Chili-Prawns-with-bush-toma.jpg

crocodile.jpg

mixed-grill.jpg

173242642_4c8c43c2d2_z.jpg

Dessert's there should have been Pavlova, Lamington's, Scone's

Pavlova_dessert.JPG

lamington.jpg

442910-1-eng-GB_classic-scones-960x420.jpg

Ya, the fries were like those, I thought you guys would get a laugh about the place. They push Fosters beer over here on TV, Fosters is Australian they say, lol I can't find any Aussie Beers here, I tried last year, only Fosters, now Aussie wines I can find, I've had some good ones. Maybe I should start an Aussie wine thread, lol
I did see a blue Holden down in Florida last week, you don't see any over here. I couldn't tell if it was a right hand drive.

Latest posts

Back