Trl 140 motor questions?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrRoxx

Reaction score
Ok here we go I'm pretty new at the hole pit bike scene. I have a piranha trl140 and I can't really find much info about it. I'm interested in big bore kits and stroker kits. I'm pretty motor savy just need some direction. Also some questions about cams and sizes . Can anyone help ?

pretty sure there a yx140 engine or maybe even a zongshen 140 so anything titled for those engines are for you...

theres plenty of places to look.. but www.akunar.com & www.firepowerminis.com would be mychoice just email them and ask away..

but id just put a z155 in it, heaps more parts available for them. obviously more power straight out of the box..

Yea but it's to easy to buy power. I wanna build up what I had gives it style. And I like workin on **** tA keep myself busy.

cool, well Terry from firepowerminis is a piranha dealer, email him or find him on here. he'll be only more than happy to answer any of your questions or sell you want you need...

other than him i recommend akunar. they sell everything but are located in Thailand..

Latest posts

Back