Trying to get 5 pit bikes running, one at a time.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still think you have a big vacuum leak.
take the carby off, then pull the rubber o'ring out of the intake manifold side.
then run a piece of 320 grit W&D sandpaper on a hard block, over the mounting face.
you will most likely find it is warped, the 2x ends where the bolts go through, tend to pull in, if ever it's overtightened.
even the plastic insulator/spacer blocks can warp enough to cause a leak.
the fuel bowls also warp too, these are a bit harder to file/sand flat though

Instead of sanding it down I simply wrapped that whole area well with tape and it didn't make a difference at all. I can't even get a backfire. I also double checked my valves today.

Where do I go to order parts for my motor? I am not even sure what it is.

My oil dipstick is not in the same position as the Lifan 125 I see in google images. Also a Honda sidecover fits if that helps.

go by the engine number down under the sprocket. 1p52fmi or something like that. theyre all the same, across the brands. just minor differences like ones full auto, or one has 3nr or ones a single speed pooper with no kickstart or gearshift shafts...

dipsticks turn up in unusual places. got at least 3 different covers here, they all interchange. just not in the same vehicle.

this things annoying me. timings correct, theres fuel, theres spark, theres compression...at least, i can only guess from a distance... and if it isnt firing then its not a vacuum leak. all i can suggest now is to toss the IRK and get a standard flywheel and stator plate. from one of the other four bikes, perhaps?

engine number in the pics is DJ152FMI, Ducar 125

2947E924-4E4C-4563-8B8F-0985ECBD64F6-11586-000003EDEB112542_zps5016da9a.jpg

Latest posts

Back