TTR125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domotox

Reaction score
TTR125 or KLX110 opinions needed asap

Hi Guys
Well everyone was great when I was thinking about getting a crf50. I have decided to go a little bigger and get a 110 or 125.
I have found a 2003 KLX110 with pro tapers, Ishock and other strengthening mods.
A 2004 TTR125 that is all original and in great condition but I can not find a lot of aftermarket parts for it nor can I find a lot of information about them on here. Is it because the TTR125 is stepping out of the mini class of bikes?
What would you guys go for there is only $100 difference between them and I am going to be mostly track riding with a little jumping. I really just want a reliable bike so I can get out there with my son on his PW50 and not have to worry about the thing falling apart like I do with my pitpro.

I am going to pick up either one tomorrow so need help asap it will be much appreciated.

Dom

Last edited:
I have found a site with all the BBR stuff for the TTR125 that ships to Australia. Took a lot longer to find than the KLX upgrades though.

TT-r 110 are a great bike the 125 is homo its not a minibike

how much is the KLX?

TT-r 110 are a great bike the 125 is homo its not a minibike

how much is the KLX?

Yeah I thought that was the case it just seems to be just missing out on the minibike aspect of things. But if I was to disregard that it is not really a mini bike are they a good bike. I am just a big fat bloke that needs a strong bike.:LolLolLolLol:

The 2003 KLX has a asking price of $1700. It still has the original tyres on it and they look like they have hardly been warn. The bike basically looks new.

I thought that there might have beem a few saying TTR.

Why the KLX?

Easy to source mods parts for, more a mini with the horizontal engine and they look sick done up. Go the klx man

Went and had a look at the klx110 and ttr125 and i honestly did not realise that the ttr was a normal size 125 so i am going to pick up the klx tomorrow.

Thanks for the help
Dom

Latest posts

Back