Ttr155z

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
So i've Decided to Get the REVMX and just wonderingg, if i put a V2 Straight on with an S35 Cam, What sort of Carbie should i run, still the OKO or bump it up to a 28mm??? and anyone know what sort of power figures ill be looking at with that sort of set up as compared to the 175z??
________
Medical marijuana patient

Last edited:
The 26mm carb should be sweet, just chuck a bigger jet in it and you should be on your way...

You could run the 26, but 28 will give you a bettter top end...

Which begs the question: What sort of riding do you do?

If you prefer a bit of bottom end grunt you may be better off sticking with the 26... I say, get the engine, jet the carb and see how it feels :)

stay with the 26... I'm experimenting with a 28MM OKO Flatslide on my RevMX, and the 26 whilst not offering the outright power gains of the 28, is far easier to jet, and runs cleaner from idle to go-bang-now... :D

i just got a 30mm in the mail , so will let you no the difference between 26-30 on v2 , s35. both oko's

Come with 39-138 jets :/ got i got a few here to play with

mite be a lil to big , but was only $33 :D

i just got a 30mm in the mail , so will let you no the difference between 26-30 on v2 , s35. both oko's

Come with 39-138 jets :/ got i got a few here to play with

mite be a lil to big , but was only $33 :D
woggy the 30MM OKO is a great carby, like the 26mm... seems the 28mm is the PIG in the middle... ha ha!! Jetting for your's should be around a 40 pilot, JJH needle again, and a 100-102 main jet...
I have 26mm Mikuni (real) on mine and have OKO flatty 28mm waiting for me to chuck it on and hava play.

what sorta bike you throwing the 28mm on No-CRF?? jetting is a bitch to dial on the 28's... mid-range is a pig to get clean...

yep if ya after bottom end response with good mid and top end then stick to the 26mm.

the 28mm will be pretty much the same in the bottom end but will open the top up a bit more.

then theres the 30mm oko which is what im using at present, this still has good bottom end and mid range, not as snappy as the 28 or 26 but i actually prefer it as it makes pulling out of corners easier to control, but once i fit a large valve yx head the bottom end should come back alive.
now the biggest feature of the 30mm is the top end gain, its totally awesome. it raised my cruising speed by about 25k's..
i use to run 16/37 gears and now i run 16/41, my top speed has not suffered at all...

Latest posts

Back