TTR50 Pipe fits the crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
Okay , this one's purley for search refrences - google etc. I noticed I couldn't scavange any info on whether the TTR50E pipe / exhaust system fited the CRF50 other than a bunch of chit chat on fmxaus that didnt answer any questions.

Its safe to say the TTR50 aftermarket pipes do fit the CRF50 and presuming vise versa. The GYTR ttr50 header inlet mounts perfectly to my stock crf50 head.

The only modifications I had to make was using an aluminium hydraulic clamp / muffler wrap to bolt my muffler to the frame as the mount on the ttr50 muffler is further up the pipe than the crf50. In order to prevent the right hand shround from being burnt on the 90 degree bent ttr50 pipe you'll need to space the tank 1" higher for clearence sake.

My gytr pipe sounds great , despite it being a genuine yamaha technology racing brand on a honda its a top pipe. I have the pipe for the stock motor but it works great even with an 88cc limited kit (20mm carb). Throttle response had greatly improved , there's a slight bit of backfiring but thats expected on an aftermarket system when the throttle is backed off at high RPM. Only paid 50 zingers for it too so it was a much cheaper option than any decent crf50 pipe.

But yes just confirming that these pipes do bolt up!

Ive always wondered about this....good to see someone tried it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back