Tunes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMKID

Reaction score
Hey miniriders.. List your favourite songs, bands that youmlike at the moment... also if anyone has trouble finding the names for a song that you have seen on a dvd, or tv just askin here, im sure someone can help you out:D

Ill start..

Favourite Band : Hiltop Hoods

Triple J............................................................................................

Mr. Bungle, Fantomas to name just a couple.

HILLTOP REPPIN YO!!

and pegz.....

"support aussie hiphop"

queen i mean come on who dosnt like queen?

LOLOLOL hahaha... nah theyr aiight i suppose.. but im more into aussie hiphop

Boys,

Come on...piss the hip hop off and come join me on the dark side of the music genres!!!!

Killswitch Engage, 36 Crazyfists, Parkway Drive, I Killed The Promqueen, Still Remains, Tool and the list goes on and on

BUT, none of that emo crap ie; My Chemical Romance, The Used etc etc. I fucking hate emo music

Nothing like some seriously good guitar riffs fellas

Peace

i forgot to add John Williamson that guy is the shiz!

Metallica, System of a down, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Guns n Roses, Children of bodom, Korn, Megadeth, Trivium, Agnostic Front, Eskimo Joe, Tonight Only, Scooter, Donkey Rollers [Hardstyle trance].

Favourite Radio Station : Golden Oldies [104.3] and Nova.

Favourite Album : Eskimo joe - Black Fingernails, Red Wine
Second Favourite Album : Pink Floyd - The Wall
Third favourite album : Metallica - Ride the lightning
Fourth favourite album : Metallica - Garage days

Mech eng matty has the right idea.
Carpathian
Throwdown
xliferuinerx
i killed the prom queen R.I.P
and anything heavy. and there are some good kinda emo bands out there that have fkn good screamers.

Hilltop hoods=fkn awesome

2pac, notorious b.i.g, korn, guns n roses, H.I.M, one love, sneaky sound system, silver chair, heaps of stuff.....

umm bit of 50cent (G G G G-UUUNIT!), Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Fall Out Boy, Jet, They Fray, Not into heavy shit (scares me lol:p ) ummmm Grinspoon, Offspring, Pendulum, Powderfinger, Snow Patrol and more....i kno theres some gay stuff in there but i can like what i like lol! :)

Machine Heads Latest "the Blackening" ... FUK YEA!!! metallica, iron maiden, bullet for my valentine, chimaira, pantera, System Of A Down, Sepultura, Soulfly, Slipknot, Trivium - Ascendancy only (the crusade is homo shit) Murderdolls, Killswitch Engage, In Flames, Megadeth, Led Zepplin, Cradle Of Filth, Cannibal Corpse, Black Sabbath, Mudvayne, Motley Crue, Nirvana, Opeth, SLAYER!! Testament, Throwdown........ cant think of any other good bands at the moment.

Just a question for all the Wutangs out there.... how does hiphop get you psyched and in the mood for riding??

Oh screw moddern music I hate it so much.

Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Cream, ACDC, Frank Zappa, Van Halen, Yes, Jefferson Airplane.

And YES hellfish, Mr. Bungle and Fantomas, very good.

You know? All the good bands!

Latest posts

Back