Tunes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Cream, ACDC, Frank Zappa, Van Halen, Yes, Jefferson Airplane.

yeh there the best bands u cant beat some good old music :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiss
Dream Evil
Primal Fear
Metallica
Children of Bodom
Pantera
Grave Digger

and more

ok music is about lyrics and rhythm, my taste ranges from the rock n roll of the 60's n 70's like buddy holly, pretenders, animals, to some film soundtracks resi dogs, pulp fiction, young eistein, aladin is a good one, as is train spotting and The Wall. from there can go to the aussie clssics such as chisel, the oils, h&c, inxs, etc. to the newer aussie hip hop of the hoods and the herd. lately iv been listening to alot of aussie metal, mainly Paroxysm. enjoy all music and respect each artist for what they do, be it good be it bad.

You have one very strange taste in music foolsp33d. VERY strange

Except you like the Wall ^^

oh mate that isnt half of it! off the top of my head in the cd player atm is country hits, clasic movie soundtracks, sonic animation, the wall johhny cash, hilltops, rob zombie, queen, a 12th man album, a clockwork orange soundtrack, pulp fict. soundtrack, lee kernigan, wild black album,2 rodney rude, and 3 KBWilsons, and a few others i wont bother naming lol. like i said.. ALL MUSIC!

foolsp33d you spelt lee kernaghan wrong its spelt kernaghan. hes like my 2nd uncle or something from what my uncle says but i doubt it lol but i have the same last name as him lol

WELL ME AND BENOX LOVE OUR 60S MUSIC dont we benox

Oh yes we do PJ, if you people would like to know, me and pj like to sit down to a nice roast dinner and put on some of our classic tunes such as frank sinatra and the bee gees. Who doesnt like doing this?

Well just thought i'd mention some of my favs at the moment as it changes regularly as i spend most of my time in the car listening to music...
So here goes
Beanflipper
The Hardons
Blow Hard
Helmet
Machine Head
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Modest Mouse
The Presets
Slayer
Arman Van Buuren
Muph & Plutonic
Bliss & Esso
Cog
RJD2
Jane's Addiction
and the list could go on but they're my favs at the moment...

here's my list
nirvana
wolfmother
greenday
offspring
R.H.C.P
hill top hoods

AUSSIE hip hop....who ever likes it.. put **support aussie hip hop** as there signature and will see how many pplz we can get

...just something to do u dont have to lol

I like pretty much everyhting, my playlist goes from mellow country like troy cassar-daley to heavey shit like slipknot and slayer and local bands are the best, Well besides floyd, zeppelin, bowie and all that stufff oh oh ho an HENDRIX!!!!

here r SOME of mine just off the top of my head... i hav the memory of a goldfish so it wont b that many lol:
KISS
iron maiden
black sabbath
deep purple
led zepplin
metalica
rise against
bagster
hilltops hoods
koolism
Jimmy Barnes
thats it 4 now its to late lol i forget half of them