Tyres

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No-Fear said:
kenda suck ass, they are made from very soft rubber, after a few rides the knobs fall off, i can take a pic of my rear kenda that is bald, and it blew last weekend!

Which kenda tyre were you running?

YEs Vee Have a 12" tyre to Suit Its classfied (Front/Rear) By Vee. Model VRM270
ITs designed for 50sx. Its not in the same class as there 12" 14" 65SX rubber we have on our web site. Smaller knobs ,softer compound (designed for the 50sx.)

Tell you what I will order a set in and post some pictures.

As for the guys running 14" front 12" rear there is no going past Vee. They are some of the best tyres in my opinion for the money.

Cheers Guys

No that tyre is designed for loamy track work. Each model can be bought in different compounds as well. You may have the softer race tyre. You could run the 'Carlsbad' tyre in a harder compound and keep the millville on the front. Or if you want even harder order 74's or 75's.

ive been riding my stock tyres through rocky trails and they have held up pretty good. In sand and clay they go F.A traction tho

Hey Guys as Promised this is what the Vee Rubber looks like.

This is the 10" to suit 50SX and mosty pitties ..Looks good me THinks

PICT0009-1.jpg

PICT0008-1.jpg

PICT0005-2.jpg

best to buy are the Bridgstone M202 got a nice phat chunky rear 14inch , and O'my god does it GRIP and chrun the dirt!!!

Latest posts

Back