u-flow power chamber

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
hey,
i just came across this while looking on the net....ive never seen them before any1 no if they any good or worth while having

Product Generator

looks the part

but what would it do for performance. or is it just to keep dirt out of forward facing intake systems?

Did you watch the link from BBR?
it gets rid of the flat spot that is impossible to remove with the klx's. They run like you have the choke on hence it hesitates , this 'U-boot' removes this and improves throttle response!

nah i have the poorman internet, soo videos are no go.

aight sounds sick, pretty exspensive but, i rekon you could machine something of the like if you had the time.

Haha , Righto your forgiven!

BBR are the king of machining , Im sure this is the best possible option for these bikes. You could mybe machine a manifold to work similar but weight and flow would be at a cost!

unlessssss

nah im out, i give up haha im a stinge

When he revs to redline in the video it sounds great :D Interesting concept although, if they jetted the bike to suit the U-flow won't it run like crap with the other type of filter anyway? Or is it just an inherent problem with those bikes?

Well what he was saying is that the filters get sucked in to the carburettor. I guess that if the filter is being squished the foam becomes denser thus restricting air flow making the engine run rich/like the choke is on. As a result they have to lean the mixture which then robs a bit of power according to them. Moving the filter away from the carb must solve that problem somehow.

so really they a good thing to have if you ride a klx110

yep , only for the klx110 as its a forward facing carb. Mind you the ttr90 is also forward facing so it would work with that to , just gotta get one to fit!

i had an atomik motocross a while ago and they have a forward facing carb to

Latest posts

Back