uni filter pitpro 150xr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad

Reaction score
what kind of unifilter do I need the angle15 degre or strait one i have a pitpro150xr 2009 26mm what do you recommend me, what do I need!! where can i order one from !!

ive had a prick of a time getting the right uni filter, but...measure the outer diameter of your carb... probably 38mm or 44mm...seem to be the most common. i find with unifilters they just slide off as you tighten the clamp, they got no groove inside to hold em on.... or the clamps too wide
im using a 35mm, and ended up using tie wire. lets it grip on to the groove thats on your carb.

angle or straight is a matter of taste and space really.

have you bought yours on the internet or what !!

Angled tucks in away from your left leg but straight probably flows a fraction better ... get the longest filter that you can since it'll take longer to block up ... Once you know the air filter spigot O/D measurement of your carb just buy a Unifilter with that I/D or slightly smaller by a few mm's so that it has to be pushed on ... You can buy Uni's off DHZ ebay or any of the vendors on this site ... ie MSO ... They're around $28 to $30 + postage ... It's best to buy one with something else to kill the pain of the postage cost ...

Latest posts

Back