Unmarked police dirtbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranga

Reaction score
ARGH! Wheres all the fun going! a story I found on the net-

Police nab teenage hoons on trail bikes

MACKAY police have added a new weapon to their crime-fighting equipment — an unmarked trail bike.
The bike was used to catch two brothers riding trail bikes illegally on private property at Beaconsfield.
The brothers were the first to be arrested in Mackay under new legislation which prohibits hooning on trail bikes.

The cane paddock was behind the Beaconsfield State School and police had received numerous complaints about the unauthorised riding of trail bikes after school and on weekends, prosecutor Sergeant Neville Cox said.

A traffic branch officer in plain clothes used an unmarked trail bike to patrol the area and caught the Shannon brothers riding between sections of planted cane.
No convictions were recorded and they were fined $300 each.

No action was taken against their driver’s licences.

The maximum penalty for using trail bikes unlawfully on land is a fine of $750 or six months in jail.

Police are expected to continue to use the unmarked bike to patrol known trail bike areas.

Ive seen this bike on the back of a trailer being towed by a police wagon headding north. Finaly found some info about it. Was plain white, no graphics, could not determine brand tho....

Shit ay

now we have to look out for white motos aswell

Cheers,

lol there only doing there jobs, that is a bit dodgey.
wonder if he can ride anygood, i think people on like biger bikes (not pit bikes) could ride away and not get caught easy and loose him depending on there riding skills

Haha, Mate, you should see the cops in my area, I live in the bush, If they catch you they say "I'll give you a 20second head start and if you disapear you wont get fined, if i catch you im booking you" Gotta love my area.

madman, hes paid to catch people on his trail bike... im sure he would be a good rider.

central coast police have 2 drz/450's and they went through steven galls advanced riding accadamy to get the job.they can ride!!never stuck around long enough to be offered a head start.;)

LOL they try that stuff over here but we just out run 'em

only ever been chased by patrol cars and patrol cars dont like jumping the creek near my mates house regardless of the fact that its only 6 feet wide hahha. stupid coppa's. i havent come accross an unmarked 2 stroke coppa yet but i will keep a look out. :)

Haha, Mate, you should see the cops in my area, I live in the bush, If they catch you they say "I'll give you a 20second head start and if you disapear you wont get fined, if i catch you im booking you" Gotta love my area.

hahahahah thats awsome dodgey coppers
where abouts you from

cops down here are to busy going after the same people for drug offences and drink driving then to worry about what happens in the bush and half of them wouldn't even know the're way round the state forests where we ride

Jesus.
People aren't allowed to do anything anymore,
They whinge when people graffiti,They whinge when people ride go-peds,They whinge about dirt bikes,They whinge about kids getting in to crime.

Soon they will be banning x-boxes and Ps2's so kids will be stuck playing with tree branches and fn ping pong balls!

Last edited by a moderator:
they dont realise is that boys will be boys, 99% of us are doing the right thing but they only see the 1%. I saw a unmarked Black SS Commodore Ute Gateway m/way yesterday and it was hauling with its LED STROBES in front bar and on dash

Problem is cops like easy targets, and chasing guys on bike/cars is obviously less paperwork and easer than trying to find the bugger that breaks into your house... I just hope they keep away from the good spots in the bush area... If your riding in the suburbs every day in the same spot you really do need to get done, gotta have some respect for the locals.

O yeh ride road = trouble (i know that from experience) but they should stay away from the bush

funny story bout cops on bikes.one day gunit (gr8ducarm8) and plank (glenn t) and me self (dont act like boys dont know me )were down at the backfield at a school just chillin when 2 rego'd bikes came down followed by some cop on a judge dred on road bike comes out of nowere bookin these kids any way some pitbike comes past with 2 kids on it anyway they see the cop say oh fuck click it up anyway the judge dred bike follows ,its on the back field right it goes on to the foot path thats fulla soccer rats almost eats shit tryin to dodge these kids and chase the kid on the bike as well any the kids on the bike gotta way cause the guy cant get through the kids on his quad with 2 wheels any way it was preety funny due to the copper and his piece of shit bike. pretty shit story blame it on glenn t though.....

i always ride on the roads and see police and they do nothing there so lazy
but there going to start going to the quarry and target people there

why arn't they catching the real crooks?? the government is complaining about obesity in young people and how it is going to effect our economy yet we are out away from the tv, keeping fit and they are trying to stop us..do they not realise that not everyone wants to swim laps of a pool or run around a track??

Latest posts

Back