upgrades

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its mikuni 24mm, im just going to order the kit off the oko site, just dont know if i should go 26 or 28mm? any ideas? im going to run my air filter into the cavity under my seat too when i get around to it

wait just seen the dhz sites prices. why are they so much cheaper from dhz? just going to get the 28 coz its instock, ill just have to do abit of head n cam work if its too big ;)

26mm will be fine, you can get the oko much cheaper from dhz.com.au

From running the 28mm on my 140 for over a year, i'd go with the 26mm... easier to tune, and the flat spot off idle on the 28mm is harder to tune out... got a fair bit of experience with both sizes, and the 26mm is a better carby... 26mm also doesnt have the extra air breather port, which can create a few issues in setting up the 28mm...
go with the 26mm, you'll be more than happy with the performance increase available, and wont have all the jetting issues associated with tuning the 28mm...

26mm it is then! just going to have to wait untill his got it in stock! thanks for the help guys

Latest posts

Back