upgrading my suspension on my crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derko

Reaction score
Im thinking of upgrading my suspension on my crf50....just wondering if this would be a good setup.

iShock M1-A6 Series Shock

BBR E-6 Fork Kit for CRF50

Tell what you think. Cheers

yea i really like the E-6 kits... just like the look, there not too bulky and there cheap
and for the Ishock id probably be looking at forking out the extra for a foxfloat but i havn't had experance...

my mates got the ishock and its sweet the only difference between the ishock and the fox float that i can see is you can dial the fox in abit better to different weighted people easier but there both good shocks.

most likely the U.S got mine for $279U.S but i think the prices are going up soon. search: pit bike pit stop

most likely the U.S got mine for $279U.S but i think the prices are going up soon. search: pit bike pit stop

Yep the RRP on the Fox Floats are going up by 25%!

Theres one on eBay US for $280 Brand New.

I Recommend either the Fox Float MXR or Elka for a Top of the Line Shock you wont have any troubles with and the BBR E-6 Kits look good! I use to have the BBR SP-5 Forks and they worked well!

Really comes down to how much you want to spend :)

get a fox float there meant to be pretty good so i hear...

i cant use one as i hav a china bike so im pretty interested to see how they go

Fox over ishock anyday.. Ishocks blow out so easily. From experience!

Thanks for your help guys...i think ill go with the fox float [=

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back