UrbanXMotos 140cc- Any 1 got 1?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justen-Thyme

Reaction score
Care to elaborate? Why is it shit? Have you ridden one? Have you seen one?
BTW similar thread didn't really help. Different frame,engine etc...
PitProAKAPooPusher.jpg

Last edited:
Message to seller :
Hi , what's the engine number on these bikes ? I didn't know Lifan makes a 62 x 49.5 stroke horizontal engine ! - John .

His reply :
[Engine I.D is 1P55MJ which is a 140cc Lifan Engine. The 62 x 49.5 stroke is a lifan engine, but in a 150cc. this engine will be the next engine in our bikes, but these details were supplied by our supplier for these bikes, which is incorrect. The mistake will be rectified soon.]

I contacted the seller about the bore x stroke and above is his reply ! The bike has nice dimensions and proportions that are good for handling and minimising the tendency to wheel stand - but it's still got a stamped section mild steel frame - which are notorious for cracking - just like any other Atomic frame !

Still - it's up to what the buyer wants and is happy with in the end !

TY Cactus. Frame definately looks dodgy. I think the picture is of 150cc as it has 17/14 tyre combo.
I hate that some1 says they are shit without any prior knowledge. Look at threads from 6 months ago and people were sayin atomik is shit( Now look how many people are happy with the bike).
Anyway still lookin for pitty with dog-bone linkage.
PitPooPusher.jpg

there crap, the carbys not a mukuni the shocks not a fastace the shocks arent fastace and are definately not adjustable the tyres are knobby but are probably crap the seat sags and the bike really doesnt stand out amoung what you can get these days and its not worth the 1100 hes asking buy it now, get a dhz pitpro pitsterpro mojo provert or something similar as these have all proven to be great bikes for the money you pay for them

Latest posts

Back