USD or STANDARD FORKS??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Forks Are Better In Your Opinion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mate it depends some normal fors are better than usd's and some usd's arew better than normal forks you really have to explain more (eg. are ........... normal forks better than .................. USD forks) does that make sense lol

yer true man but i only got the poll up for wat peopels opinion is it says usd or standard whats better in ur opinion do u get wat i mean??

depends if your talking about cheap as china USD's vs klx110 standards

in that case the standards would eat shit on the chinas

For mini's i reckon conventional forks feel better and less chunky , the chinese usd's feel to rigid and chunky. Im saving for some BBR sp5 conventional forks for my mini. All about personal preference

has anyone tryed out marchozzi forks i think thats how u spell it cuz i have heard there really top of the line

ok yer but isnt it easier for conventional forks to get clogged easier than usd's cuz there seals are hidden away

+ so true motoXXX the usd's on my pitbike are shit house but there just standard ones so.....
theres good and bad of all:)

i have usds and they are heaps good they have 9 inch of travel i do my 40 footer with them and the soke it up madly

Latest posts

Back