Useless thread ... Mick AKA Rotn50 clear your inbox !!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Mick i got that cash now im gonna do a runner with it LOL

Jokes..... ill send that cooler out tuesday buddy !

Cheers :action-smiley-035:

Thanks champ I will clear it now nick. Haha, let's keep this thread going.

Lol, ok mick here goes. I'm back now I have the interweb, all is good and the mrs got her bike finished finally. Wasn't even the tappets. The last dude messed around with it and was running so rich it was plooming smoke. New carbi and bam runs like a dream.

Yeah we should Mick this is your new sorry my inbox is full thread so please reply here ! LOL

Popularity with blokes don't count, 18 to 65 and she must own a minimum of 100 acres:D

Might want to bump that up to 25 mate, you don't want the headache!

On second thought you should probably just narrow it down to the 100 acres! :p

Might want to bump that up to 25 mate, you don't want the headache!

On second thought you should probably just narrow it down to the 100 acres! :p

I will always take advice from a bloke who is or has had the experience,

EDIT:Age bracket is now 25 - 65 and must have atleast 200 acres now and twin sister, both working.

Just going to bump this thread cause MICK! Needs to clear some space in his in box again!

Oh yeah and Tilly your ute I'm guessing?

Tilly
A girl who is deceptive and wild, all with an innocent smile across her face.

Last edited:
Just going to bump this thread cause MICK! Needs to clear some space in his in box again!

Oh yeah and Tilly your ute I'm guessing?

Tilly
A girl who is deceptive and wild, all with an innocent smile across her face.

Hahaha, my Lil Tilly lol. I've cleared some space bro, fire away. But no more kinky questions like last time eh.:eek:

Ah yeah i just tried to PM him and yeah its full AGAIN MICK !! LOL

I am responsible for that my bad.

I will chat to Nick and see if there is a possibility that we can get long time members (or high level members) extra inbox slots.

Carlton

I am responsible for that my bad.

I will chat to Nick and see if there is a possibility that we can get long time members (or high level members) extra inbox slots.

Carlton

Sounds like a good idea mate

Oh no, this is getting out of hand. I cleared it really well tonite and have plenty of storage, even to have the great hillz post on my useless thread is an honour to all turtles(includes tortoises). Nick it really was carlts fault mate, actually could of been Brendo but I think the great timeeh pushed it to it's limits or was it coreydogs? I have been guilty of sending myself the odd PM. Pity you all weren't hot blondes(women) with big puppies and even sexier hot girlfriends into vids(making) and cooking(food) and very little to talk about. I think that's it for now.

It's never to far Corey, what happens at mine or yours while where together stays between us. Remember that time you wanted to dock, now that was to far:cool:

Latest posts

Back