Ute parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
I've got a 96 bravo b2600 that has been In my family since new.... However it hasn't done much for the past couple of years (atleast 5 years) and its about time something is done with it!

After some places were I can source parts. The ute has alot of k's and needs alot of work however your everyday eBay just dosnt cut it in terms of parts and being able to source pretty much anything for this particular vehicle

If anybody could help with some links, I know lots of use would have utes to transport your gear so someone on here is bound to have some info that would help me out.

Cheers

depends what your looking for... if its panels, lights etc then most wreckers carry or can order in aftermarket replacement items.

up here i use a place called All Crash Parts there in nsw too but not too sure about your area... there will be other companies the same too..

quick google brought this up New Car Parts, Spare Parts , Aftermarket ,Partsonline - Online Car parts Australia and their ebay listings say there located in sydney eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

not sure if this link is of any use but anyways Auto Parts - NSW or auto parts in Sydney, NSW - Hotfrog search

I'm looking for things like engine conversion kits, chrome grill and bumper, chrome mirrors etc....

Should have properly mentioned that

Also looking for a style side ute back and throw away the home made tray back

i have all that stuff and more i have one as a project aswell but im from vic

all the links i listed should have all those parts except the engine conversion kit..

and doubt there will be a kit that you can just buy, what engine and trans is in it now?

either way an engine conversion wont be a cheap idea... toyota 1j or 2j engine is pretty common.. or if you want to follow suit with mazda you could go a series 3 or 4 turbo rotary..

I've got a vn 3.8 v6 however I would rather put another 4 cylinder in it ie sr20det... Currently has factory engine and trans (2.6 5 speed) which are both flogged!

there are kits for the buick v6's if you want that root apparently its the easiest conversion...

Latest posts

Back