v2 race head

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop88

Reaction score
what does a v2 race head do? ive seen a lot of people saying theyve added it on. what does it do?

They mean a Trail Bike v2 race head.

They have bigger valves, roller rockers and a better cam profile than the stock head. The head will give you alot more power and will make it rev much longer than stock!

The v2 race head as mentioned above and a smaller combustion chamber which raises compression and it has better and bigger ports and slightly bigger valves. They bring the engine alive.

just to give you a idea how good they are, as the boys said just putting the tb v2 head on increases power drimaticly!! im oppioning if your putting it on a 160HO or a 155 you will be more then happy wiith the response it will make provided a good carby tuning and really reliable using standard pistons. v2 heads are now all along the board being avaliable for import 88 motors crf50 motor gpx 125's so you really cant go wrong and with the price tag thats somwhat affordable compeard to taki or kitaco gear its good bang for your buck

They also make you crazy when everyone else has one and you don't.

I have one hehehe. And I got decomp to, and some tb stickers.

its like getting from a 125 pitbike onto a yz 80, with powerband all the way around

Oh it's like that is it? *rolls up sleeves*

I think the other head ive got is a v2 but wont fit my bike because the head studs are small and are in a slightly different spot.

Latest posts

Back