value of my bike, Kwaka MC1

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byh0005

Reaction score
im after some help if finding the value of my bike its a 1973 Kawasaki MC1 in good condition im after the value after a full restore it has compliance plate i cant find any info

yea thats worth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wateva you want as we cant see a pic

Yawn... please stop spamming and bumping your threads.. it is rather annoying... have you tried redbook.com!? bike sales.com? done ANY research on your own!?

edit:
hassle some of the guys over at ozvmx.com, am sure someone there will know more..

edit2:
On and off-road model with complete lighting system, skid plate, and trial universal tires. Made in 1973.

90 cc
2-Stroke, 1 Cylinder
Rotary Disc Valve
5-Speed Return Shift
Maximum Horsepower: 6.6 HP @6,500 rpm
Spark Plug: NGK B7HS
Tire Size
Front: 2.50-16 4PR
Rear: 2.75-14 4PR
Color
Fuel Tank: Candy Red
Front Fender: Red
Engine No.: MCE000001-
Frame No.: MC-000001-
Parts Catalog No.: 99997-6 13
Owner's Manual No.: 99997-807
Shop Manual No.: 99997-702

more info here: 1973 mc1 parts? - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums
workshop manual for sale: KAWASAKI Workshop Manual MC1 & KM90 1973 to 1978 for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand

it also shares ALOT in common with the Kwaka KM90. although the KM is a few years younger than the MC, alot of the parts will be the same. FWIW, to find that info took me 5 minutes.. dont know what your doing wrong...

Last edited:
i allready no all that info im after a price value heres a pic

DSC_0241.jpg

current condition im looking at doin a full resto

when im after honest help there is always 1 person who has to be an idiot (skruba)

I reckon it would be worth jack ****. That's not in good condition. Maybe $500 - $1000.

^^^^^ That has got to be the most random post I have ever seen. :)

Latest posts

Back