Valve breather???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIK50

Reaction score
Im toying with the idea of some dremel mods to my engine, any one got a valve breather set up ? does it make much of a difference if you have.
might have a go at it soon as for now im port matchin the inlet,,(got a dremel cheap the other day).. so thats all.
What other home mods have you guys done?

yes these breathers do take allot of pressure out of the valves, but only reccomend it with a modded bike EG: no fears bike LMAO. you will feel no performance

i've heard very mixed opinions about them, some say they work some dont, i think it's 99% bling factor.
you'd be better off getting a billet oil cooler and saving your WHOLE engine.
I've heard of people having oil problems with their breather.
But it all comes down to what you want you bike to look like.

i have made a couple of breathers for other bikes and from what i have been told is quite good, responce from throttle is better plus this breather does let out excess heat from the head area which is true. i would say this mod is worth trying as the cost is minimal and it won,t hurt your engine atall. all thats needed is 1x brass hose fitting , 1 x metre flex hose and 1 x filter, all available from supercheap autos at around $15 total.

I've got all the stuff to do the mod but what size hole are you drilling into the valve cap. thats the only thing i not to sure about. thanx.

ive got a breather on my pp138cc i havnt noticed a difference withit on an off but i think they look cool an they do relive the pressure cause you can feel it from the end of the breather tube

performance from these breathers are a load of shit, i tested the pressure and its 1-2 PSI which is way to minimal to notice a power increase.

hey divy im the exact oppisite, my bike has way better response now that ive fitted one. i bought the vavlve cap off ebay for $40 shipped:D

Latest posts

Back