VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's called victoria lake holiday

it's not to far out of the main part of town if your keen to go clubbing with the locals (if your game)

If you are i'll get hold of some of the boyz and sent you to the right place otherwise your bound for trouble

Bring on the trouble LOL So everyone keen for a feed at the peppermill then? We're prettymuch the centre of town i think.

gunna be a wet one boys

be prepared it has rained all day yesterday and will today the boys are telling me

should be fun so have some spare filters on hand

I got two bikes n two filters for each of them :listen:

Hope everyone has a great race.

Not going to be able to make this one. :(

Look forward to seeing the pictures and video's.

Hope everyone has a great race.

Not going to be able to make this one. :(

Look forward to seeing the pictures and video's.

Thats a bit crap mate :( Oh well it's looking like it's gonna be freakin cold (top of 13) and muddy.... Probly not missing out on much.

Thats a bit crap mate :( Oh well it's looking like it's gonna be freakin cold (top of 13) and muddy.... Probly not missing out on much.

That's a nice day in Vicco!! lol.

Yeah Styv definitely aiming for the next one and all the rest. Roy and I still have a score to settle. lol

should be an overall for the year between roy and nick... even though nick hasnt done them all i rekon ol mate nick will come home strong

spewing u cant make it mate ......better place well in the remaining rounds then mate =)

should be an overall for the year between roy and nick... even though nick hasnt done them all i rekon ol mate nick will come home strong

Pretty sure the deal was for 1 round not the whole series!! lol

I'm getting more confident on the LXR for sure. Just damn sand tracks do my head in. Flat tracking will be my cuppa tea. :)

this round should sort a few out i reckon

that track turn into an ice skating rink in the wet and can bite ya at any time

Latest posts

Back