VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my engine for the next round all lined up!

Husaberg-FE450e-Engine1.jpg

This is how close i was to catching you Timeeh boy!! Moto 2, Last lap, 2nd last corner, managed to just get old mate 13 on the straight, he ran out of legs on his 125 =)

Hey mate, yeah that's Yarram.

Look forward to meeting ya there.

Mick and I are going to go for a bush whack on the Saturday before the race if anyone is keen.

Also looking at heading down next weekend to the Yarram track for a bit of practice.

At this stage I'll be at round 2 at yarram! Be good to meet all the new faces!

Are entry forms out yet? Need to enter this week as I'm overseas till the day before

it will be good to see you out there reefy its only gunna be damo and i next race and my bike wont be a show bike this time lol, and roy i was gunna ask the track manager to put up some rails on the turns for ya lol lol lol

Sweet :) but I'll probably still be sitting at the gate watching Reefy holeshot before I realize I'm racing against him

So are a lot of guys running modded bikes? Is there many just racing stock 160 DHZ/ Motovert etc?

Is it the top 10 who would be running 184/ 190s?

Looking at coming down for a race but no doubt will get blown away if on a stocky?

I've got a brand new DPro 125 which will suck ( i got it for quids ) - how do you reckon she'd go?

Latest posts

Back