VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno?? Think it's ok it's not smoking any more than it was only a tiny bit when it's warming up think might need to do my valves again tho

Thanks to everyone for another great day, it was the best iv'e ever riden the little bike (shame i'm still nowhere near fast enough) but it's just great to be out there, and compared to last year the track was near perfect. Didn't even get close to being lapped by Styv or Kosta this year so i spose i must of improved a bit LOL. Spewin Shearer and I missed the first race... I was busy trying to re-attach my stator plate (apparently "tinking" noises aren't so good on a 4smoke, although standard noise on the YZ) Was stoked with my practice run in the morning as I managed to keep the "Jap" behined me (AKA Shearer) but come race time Shearer must of found his accelerator, as that was the last i saw of him :( Had a good little battle with Roy on race 2, got muscled out by Shearer and Roy into turn 1, then spent the next 1/2 a lap trying to catch him (he must of just finished a Red Bull or something...) anyway finally caught him when he got caught by 2 downed riders :) and that was that. A good little battle on the last race too with towball, got round him as he was picking the bike up and about 4 or so corners later i heard him right up behind me... So out came the spider legs at every turn and manged to hold him off for 4 or so corners (if you can't beat em, try and cheat or kick em off LOL) Thanks heaps to everyone that came was a great day and deffinately worth the drive. Thanks to Ciniworx for letting me take home the encouragement award too, made the 6hr drive slightly more sweeter :) can't wait till the next one which will be my last for a few years me thinks, with Bub due on the 14th of Oct I won't be making the next round on the 13th and or the 1 after. Thanks to Greg to (BuzzBikes) for being the photographer for the day, hopefully i'll get some pics up later today, and tonight i should at least get 1 race uploaded from the gopro.

Just a quick one while the rest upload
DSC00610.JPG

Sweet pic. Thanks in advance to Greg for doing photos.

Knowing Greg he would get all the good pictures, he loves getting down low for the good ones and in close on the action

yanaki is going to be awsum , cant wait , the pics greg took are awsum , had a peak on tims cam after the race , awsum job greg especially with your wrist the way it is ,pics are mad , hope it heals all good man

Brilliant pic of the pack! Hanging to see Styv's helmet cam.

Geez Nicko you didn't have much time to stop from crunching Eddie , n you can see me get stuck next to you I was doing so well n thought I'd get past all of you and stalled in the bog myself haha

Still trying to upload photos, my PC at work is ****, and it looks like the one at home now has a virus or he modem has **** itself.... anyway here is the last race of the day (race 4) they let us do an extra lap on this one :)
[video=youtube;4jbiEUB0ioU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jbiEUB0ioU[/video]

Cool timeeh :)
still love'n view great shows action of raceing. My faverite part is 2.07 on wards show shearer tip towing around in side n powers out to pass two riders in on section hehehe MAD! felt heaps cool , high light for me for shore :)

True :) Going back through the footage you can see how much roost your thing was putting out. Might have to try and get me one of them back tyres :)

Mad vid bro... As you were all sitting on the line waiting for go, my adrenalin was racing and I had butterflies in my gut. **** I just wanted to be there with yas

Mad vid bro... As you were all sitting on the line waiting for go, my adrenalin was racing and I had butterflies in my gut. **** I just wanted to be there with yas

your gonna freak out at your 1st race back into it then lol i have to be there with a brown bag at the line AHAHAH

Latest posts

Back