VCM 2014 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Well I thought I would get a thread going to start drumming up some interest.

Hopefully in the next week or 2 we will have some info on the series.

Missed Yarram the last 2 years now so this year I gotta race it!! lol

I will get the praccy LXR going for any interstate members that want to come down for a ride. All you need is an airfare and race entry and I will handle the rest.

ENTRY FORMS

New Entries
View attachment 2014 Entry Form 140306.pdf

Renewals
View attachment 2014 Renewal Form 140306.pdf

Race Dates
Rd 1 April 6th Traralgon (<-- SEND IN YOUR ENTRY NOW!)
Rd 2 May 4th Pakenham
Rd 3 June 22nd Underra
Rd 4 July 27th Yanakie
Rd 5 Oct 26th Yarram (<-- STILL TO BE CONFIRMED)
Rd 6 Nov 9th Stoney Creek

"[h=5]Ciniworx Motorcycles[/h]
Can finally confirm VCM Ciniworx Mini races held in conjunction with Victorian Classic Motorcross - Round 1 at Traralgon April 6 run by east Malvern mcc more dates to be announced this week. Thanks Ciniworx MotorcyclesVCM - Ciniworx Victorian Mini Series"
Options for this story
Can finally confirm VCM Ciniworx Mini races held in conjunction with Victorian Classic Motorcross - Round 1 at Traralgon April 6 run by east Malvern mcc more dates to be announced this week. Thanks Ciniworx MotorcyclesVCM - Ciniworx Victorian Mini Series

tumblr_mavis5CQ7A1qe97k6.gif

I won't be able to make rd1 I've got too much on and it's just too short notice. I'll keep an eye on future events and definitely make it down for some Vic racing when I can

Well I thought I would get a thread going to start drumming up some interest.

Hopefully in the next week or 2 we will have some info on the series.

Missed Yarram the last 2 years now so this year I gotta race it!! lol

I will get the praccy LXR going for any interstate members that want to come down for a ride. All you need is an airfare and race entry and I will handle the rest.

Hmmmm hey Man does your LXR run a flat slide or round slide carb?

Might sound like a silly question here but I'm leaning towards flying down since Roy boy offered me a 10" ride. But I couldn't get keen to ride any flat slide bikes

It's running an OKO 26mm at the moment. It's a sweet bike and had a fair bit of work done to it so would be competitive.

I have been stealing parts off it lately for my main bike though but that's not too bad to fix.

I'm not going to be able to make Traralgon round at present though. Just not enough time to get things sorted and have a mates wedding around that time.

Your welcome if Roy or someone want's to pickup my main race bike to borrow that for the weekend. It's running a PWK and has an Elka and zhoccis. It's a wicked bike.

Just noticed the dates for round 1. Dont think i'll make it as there is a race meet (Vintage TT) in Collector the same weekend. I shall decide closer to date.

To VCM Register,

A Message from the VCM Committie:

NEXT RACE - Round 1, April 6th at Traralgon MX Track:
Hosted by East Malvern MCC. Please send in your completed entry form ASAP with payment for entry fee and a 1-day licence fee (if req'd). Note that you must use the current entry form which is attached below, and full payment must be sent with the completed form.

IMPORTANT NOTE: VCM POLICY ON RACE ENTRIES FOR 2014:
Starting from 2014 Round 1:

1) Pre-entries must be received by the Wednesday prior to the event and full payment must be included with the entry.
If either of these criteria is not met then the entry will not be considered as a valid pre-entry.
So when you turn up on the day there is no guarantee that a 1-day licence will be available for you to buy and you will have to pay the late entry fee.

2) Late Entry Fee, the base late entry fee for 2014 is set at $20, and may be higher at the discretion of the host club.

3) A Reminder that Current Ambulance Membership/Cover, Club Membership and VCM Registration are all mandatory. Proof of current memberships must be provided on during sign in on race day.

4) Race Cancellation, if it is determined that there are insufficient entries on the Monday proceeding an event then an email notification will be sent to all who are current on the VCM Register. The decision will be made on the Wednesday evening prior as to whether a race will proceed. If an event is cancelled then a notification email will be sent out, so please keep an eye on the email inbox that you have registered with the VCM for these important updates. Also, it is more important that ever that you keep the email address up to date that you have registered with the VCM.

VCM Registration for 2014:
For those who have not already done so, please re-register with VCM for 2014 season by completing the 2014 registration form (see attached) and posting it in with payment. By doing this you secure your Race Number for the 2014 season, and it is one of the eligibility requirements to enter the VCM Interclub Series races.

Race Dates for the 2014 VCM Interclub Series:
Rd 1 April 6th Traralgon (<-- SEND IN YOUR ENTRY NOW!)
Rd 2 May 4th Pakenham
Rd 3 June 3rd Underra
Rd 4 July 27th Yanakie
Rd 5 Oct 26th Yarram (<-- STILL TO BE CONFIRMED)
Rd 6 Nov 9th Stoney Creek
VCM Series Presentation Night will happen again in 2014, likely in late November (further details will be provided)

Other Important Dates on the 2014 Calendar:
April 19th/20th Broadford Bonanza
April 25th/27th EVO Titles Toowoomba Qld
August 22nd/24th Pre-75/Pre-78 Titles Port Augusta SA

Exciting New Developments for VCM in 2014:

New VCM website for 2014 will be up soon. The VCM Committee have been working on development of a facility for Online Pre-entry to VCM races, including the option to pay your entry fees online. There are still a few hurdles to jump to get the online payment facility up and running. It will be well worth the effort as it will make life easier for all those involved in the VCM Interclub Series, especially race entrants. We are hopeful that it will be ready for Round 2 Pre-entries. An email will be sent out as soon as it is up and running.

New VCM Logo for 2014. Jerry has been working on an updated logo and the development of Promotional Posters, Stickers and Merchandise. I've seen a preliminary version of the promotional poster and it looks great!

VCM Newsletter format is being re-vamped for 2014 to include the new Logo. Also, from this year we will be emailing you a link which you can click on to access the newsletter from the VCM website. This change is important because it will stop the VCM Newsletter emails from filling up the space in your email inbox. It will also allow us to increase the size of the newsletter if necessary to make it look better with more pictures and potentially other content.

Good luck and we hope to see you all at the VCM races this year!

THE 2014 VCM COMMITTEE.

Round 1 is sneaking up fast boys!! So with Brooksy and Towball moving up to A grade this year, who's going to step up and get on the B grade podium.

Should be interesting, the butterflies are stirring already. :)

Reckon if Hussey races a few rounds he will be right up there this year.

Must be Roy's time to shine!!

hmmm.... im considering the undera round!
so i have to quote " You must be a member of the Western Centre or one of the Invited clubs to ride"
or can i just send in my form? :p
cheers loco

Interested on knowing too /\ might need some help from one if you boys in the know.

yeah fella's

just send in you forms and have a money order with it made out to the club running it
loco the gvmcc will run undera so you can just go to a club meeting and take you forms to em.
the big bearded bloke that works at graham thompson motors runs it i think can't remember his name

Sounds like a lot of crap just to go racing.
Why do they make it so difficult?

Brooksy's explanation made it difficult. lol

Just read the form. It's really quite easy.

Sign up to one of the like 5 clubs that are involved (I usually go East Malvern for $30). Then pay your race fee's/MA license when you send your forms away and your done.

Easy as.

Latest posts

Back