VCM 2014 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm.... im considering the undera round!
so i have to quote " You must be a member of the Western Centre or one of the Invited clubs to ride"
or can i just send in my form? :p
cheers loco

If your not doing the full series,`don't stress about being a member of an invited club. At sign in on race day they "might" ask for a one day club membership, which is about 10 - 15 bucks.

They're more concerned about getting entries sent in early with payment so they know how many one day race licenses they need to get.

Brooksy's explanation made it difficult. lol

Just read the form. It's really quite easy.

Sign up to one of the like 5 clubs that are involved (I usually go East Malvern for $30). Then pay your race fee's/MA license when you send your forms away and your done.

Easy as.

Also worth signing up to VCM as well, that way your number is locked in and your points are kept for each round + your helping out the guys that run the event (probabaly worth supporting?)

Hey here's a news flash for y'all... MA can go eat a big fat d1(k

A run down of what i did and paid last year

One off payments per year
$50 to BMCC to become a member of an affiliated club (there are cheaper clubs mentioned above)
$30 to VCM for my race number and points
*both of these payments are NOT mandatory, but if your going to race in 2 or more for the year it's worth it.

Race meet payments
$55 for MA Licence
$50 for race fee

+Fuel costs for driving = couldn't give a sheet, im goin racing ;)

Last edited:
yeah fella's

just send in you forms and have a money order with it made out to the club running it
loco the gvmcc will run undera so you can just go to a club meeting and take you forms to em.
the big bearded bloke that works at graham thompson motors runs it i think can't remember his name

Sweet as cheers mate

No new news there mate... Bunch of money hungy f-tards who do nothing worth noting for the sport.

There is a petition going around Australia at the moment and even a Facebook page that is titled "Give MA back to the Riders"
It's such a worthy and long overdue cause. Everyone should get behind it.!!

There is a petition going around Australia at the moment and even a Facebook page that is titled "Give MA back to the Riders"

Just had a breif read, jesus christ... It's all a bit political for me, much like Australian politcs, doesn't matter who you vote for your f#^ked either way ;)

Been going on for years mate. Won't change anything.

MA are too powerful and have track owners by the balls. It's just one of those things really.

Mate they need to present an official proposal if anyone is ever going to look at it seriously

Been going on for years mate. Won't change anything.

MA are too powerful and have track owners by the balls. It's just one of those things really.

Well I guess if everyone just gives up without even trying it won't ever change

This has been going on for at least 5 years and the last petition I seen had barely 30k votes.

You would need 100's of thousands and in the end MA can just choose to ignore it.

Don't get me wrong I hate them too, but someone needs to come up with a better idea than just an online petition which can be ignored.

until you have had a bad accident at a non MA event and your ****ed and dead in the water you will not know there value...

regardless they are over priced ****s and only really care about there road race bull****

and care even less about fast 50's

but we have no choice and we have to race under there sanction IF WE DONT WE DONT RACE

i dont know how many time it needs to be said RACING COSTS MONEY

**** me karloz go and get you cams licence mate or go and race road bikes then come and tell me $55 and $50entry is expensive.

to race gippsland centre entry alone is $140 i'll race my pitty before that

so over it..............

Yeah that's a good point Brooksy.

As easy as it is to race non MA, not many insurance companies will cover you for non MA events if you have a stack.

Anyway let's not let this thread get off track. From what I heard on the weekend the best of the best will all be racing this series.

Miniriders have our B Grade racer Hazza and after meeting Chris on the weekend we now have an A grade racer as well (and I strongly believe he is one to watch). All about giving back to the scene.

Oh and we are sponsoring the whole B grade series again. :)

Will have that 12inch ready for you Karlos for another round to make it easy.

So I'm going of Timeeh's run down because I'm an interstater to and just want the cheapest option. At any meet I can just rock up on the day and pay to be a member for just one day as long as I've sent the form and money to race. Starting to sound like it's to much money. Coming from guys who have raced and do it before what's the average cost per race? Looks like it's about $150 then for me nearly another $500 in fuel.

So I'm going of Timeeh's run down because I'm an interstater to and just want the cheapest option. At any meet I can just rock up on the day and pay to be a member for just one day as long as I've sent the form and money to race. Starting to sound like it's to much money. Coming from guys who have raced and do it before what's the average cost per race? Looks like it's about $150 then for me nearly another $500 in fuel.

Racing ain't cheap man. Throwing the fuel to get down does add to the cost as well. Once your signed up to VCM and a club it's $100 a race.

Hence the reason for me to get my spare 12inch and 88 going for any of you boys that want to fly down on the cheap.

So I'm going of Timeeh's run down because I'm an interstater to and just want the cheapest option. At any meet I can just rock up on the day and pay to be a member for just one day as long as I've sent the form and money to race.

This would work out to be $115-$120 for each meet. $105 is sent in then it's $10-$15 for a day membership. (and yes iv'e altered my OG post)

until you have had a bad accident at a non MA event and your ****ed and dead in the water you will not know there value...

regardless they are over priced ****s and only really care about there road race bull****

and care even less about fast 50's

but we have no choice and we have to race under there sanction IF WE DONT WE DONT RACE

i dont know how many time it needs to be said RACING COSTS MONEY

**** me karloz go and get you cams licence mate or go and race road bikes then come and tell me $55 and $50entry is expensive.

to race gippsland centre entry alone is $140 i'll race my pitty before that

so over it..............

I never said anything about $50-$55 being expensive and is by no means my biggest beef with MA
They are bunch of old ass-hats that are draining the life out of all motorcycle racing in Australia. There's no way I'm going to buy a 12 month subscription to their bullsite just so I can race one maybe two VCM rounds

^^^ That's why you get day licenses man so you don't have to pay for the whole year

It really isn't too bad man. It's like a hot woman, if you want to ride that thing it's going to cost you one way or the other. hahahaha ;)

Plus your paying to race some of the best in the country. The competition is going to be gnarly.

Latest posts

Back