VCM rnd 2/3 photos and videos

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motovert24

Reaction score
thought i'd just make a thread for all the photos and videos so post them up if you have any

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ucc3RKvyW6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zZJCI0uzrW4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
bikes183_20120722-20283756.jpg

bikes181_20120722-20092306.jpg

bikes181_20120722-20091225.jpg

bikes181_20120722-20083562.jpg

bikes181_20120722-20082210.jpg

bikes181_20120722-20080829.jpg

bikes180_20120722-20123603.jpg

Last edited:
very fast, finish line straight was 4th flat out. did alot of passes there

i got a 5th, 2 6ths and 8th with a crash. reefy got all 1sts

21 riders with afew missing, 1 rider short of a needing a 2nd class i reckon! i had to sit behind people in 2 starts

Last edited:
Going from the track last year I hated it with a passion!! Muddy and totally rutted (crashing 4times and not even top 5 last year on this track) made it in my never to race there again!!

BUT!!

This year mother nature was defiantly working in our side and the track was 100% turn around from 2011!
And I'm sure everyone can agree it was a fast fun flowy track an was mega tacky!! I rekon you could of railed corners laying on your side with the throttle full tapped out!!!

I had heaaaaaps of fun and had good results at the end of the day with both me and Greg grabbing 2nd and 3rd overall but I worked my ass to get it with kosta breathing down my neck 2 heats in a row!!

Not to mention the best chad Reed vs bubba Stewart block pass from nowhere cutting half the corner to grab 2nd with a lap to go... Lol felt so good!!

But to get buzz bikes and Atomik bikes on the podium on the same day was a mega plus... It been a while to get a good result like yesterday, well over due

Well done to the boys from Nsw jam packing our gates it was a wicked day boys and I'm sure the crowd would of loved every second of our heats cause it was flat out action all races :)
Hope to have you all down again and making so much more fun of a day... Yarram next 11th August get your entry's in and I hope the Nsw boys tell some good storys to get more Keen riders down here, the more the merrier!!

Cheers again fellas!!!

mate we had a awsum day yep plenty of great storys to tell and but we cant make all rounds as it is alote of travel at the moment we are talking and im pritty sure we will be down in november

Going from the track last year I hated it with a passion!! Muddy and totally rutted (crashing 4times and not even top 5 last year on this track) made it in my never to race there again!!

BUT!!

This year mother nature was defiantly working in our side and the track was 100% turn around from 2011!
And I'm sure everyone can agree it was a fast fun flowy track an was mega tacky!! I rekon you could of railed corners laying on your side with the throttle full tapped out!!!

I had heaaaaaps of fun and had good results at the end of the day with both me and Greg grabbing 2nd and 3rd overall but I worked my ass to get it with kosta breathing down my neck 2 heats in a row!!

Not to mention the best chad Reed vs bubba Stewart block pass from nowhere cutting half the corner to grab 2nd with a lap to go... Lol felt so good!!

But to get buzz bikes and Atomik bikes on the podium on the same day was a mega plus... It been a while to get a good result like yesterday, well over due

Well done to the boys from Nsw jam packing our gates it was a wicked day boys and I'm sure the crowd would of loved every second of our heats cause it was flat out action all races :)
Hope to have you all down again and making so much more fun of a day... Yarram next 11th August get your entry's in and I hope the Nsw boys tell some good storys to get more Keen riders down here, the more the merrier!!

Cheers again fellas!!!

Was great to be at the gate with you all. I didnt get to see you ride once we got to the first corner. Your way to quick for me. Cant wait to line up with you all again. We will be down in November for the stoney creek round.

Can't work out what foot to put out... (last pic) Cheers for the pics n vids Roy, hope that shoulder gets better soon:)

Latest posts

Back