VCM Traralgon Round 1 Pictures 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissRevMX

Reaction score

Mark, Corey, Chris, Damo, kayne?, Heath, Corey, Nick, Busy, ???, ???, Dazza, Styv, Roy, Kosta, Joel, James, Timeeh, Eddie, Towball.

Roy 160 (kilpatrickyum)

Dazza 49

Styv 21

Heath 74 (letsride)

Eddie 661

Damo 723 (DHZXR8cing)

Nick 82 (motorman)

???

??? and Chris (Nicko)

Styv 21

Timeeh

Damo (DHZXR8cing), Joel (coolmoodee), ???, Towball

Timeeh

???

Busy 93

Mark 74 (Buddah74) Zac 38 (Zwebx) Styv 21

Timeeh

Heath (letsride)

If I have any names or miniriders id's wrong let me know so I can edit it. Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
BIG THANKS MissRev. Dunno why letsride is so happy in that last pic?? especially after i won LOL And that pic of Zaccys "steam engine" running down the straight (helpfull tip number 1: double check your valve covers are done up nice and tight :p ) Thanks again for a awesome weekend, I assume you guys got home all good? Also who had the pic of Letsride hitting the dust? I wanna post that up :)

BIG THANKS MissRev. Dunno why letsride is so happy in that last pic?? especially after i won LOL And that pic of Zaccys "steam engine" running down the straight (helpfull tip number 1: double check your valve covers are done up nice and tight :p ) Thanks again for a awesome weekend, I assume you guys got home all good? Also who had the pic of Letsride hitting the dust? I wanna post that up :)

Yep home all good. But it felt like it took forever lol. Yep I'll have to get the pic off Jo of letsride in the dirt. It was a good pic. Maybe he was cheering because he got beaten by a better rider on the day?? LOL. Was very funny to watch though. Had an awesome weekend. I had a blast taking the pics. Was hard to pic only this many out of 1000 though lol

Sweet as pics!!!

Does anyone have a list of names and their corresponding bike number. I'm having a hard time figuring out who is who lol

woaah i did not notice that much smoke..... lol

if it had that much smoke toward the end it must have only ran out on the straightaway..

inside the engine looks okay so far :) bout to do a oil change though thanks to all the fellas that gave me a hand and damion (is that how its spelt??) for the valve cover so i could finish the day :)

70 - Brando (thats about the 5th time ive seen that bike without a front guard)
19 - Greg
Guy in yellow behind Damo is - Kayne i think

Timeeh, I'm diggin your Answer gear - old school

Thankyou MissRevMX for putting all the names in there and boy zwebx that is a ton smoke rofl!!!

Last edited:
Thankyou MissRevMX for putting all the names in there and boy zwebx that is a ton smoke rofl!!!

Yeah nah, its about a sumps worth :p
I now need a new bore and piston (have not had a look) but there is so much blowby i may even have to do valve stems soon now :p all from two bolts magicly undoing themselves (no. im not addmitting a mistake loll)

it was a awsum day and i was cheering because it was the funniest thing id ever done lol and great pics oosh

Styv, do you recognise number 70's bike? It was number 11 at Tooradin and is now packed in a suitcase heading for vegas, lol

Tim, where did you get the Answer stuff? I'm looking at some JT racing gear at the moment.

Cool Looks like so much fun!! :)
So good to see so meny minibike fans surporting VCM rd :) Good stuff
I hope to make it to the july rd me!
Cheers for posting

Latest posts

Back