VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just getting pumped about racing this year after my first ride in dirt this year, and then looked at the dates and saw that I have an exam the day after round 1 and then I'm up at Finke for round 2. :( Should be able to make the rest of the rounds though!

What are you doing at Finke?

so who's grown some balls and gunna put there money where there mouth is and come racing

i've got my ma licence and club done entry is in the mail.......

i'm keen as to race traralgon the track is sick

get keen crew while you still can

What are you doing at Finke?

Going watch the racing, ride the track, test and assess to see if it is possible to complete the course on a mini within the time limit.
There is a group of about 20 of us going and we leave on the 6th June.

yep definantly sunday

Damn that sucks. Had a bus organised with 20 blokes that were all going to get on it and watch.

Will still be there on the Sunday and check it out. Will catch up for a beer after you have raced Coolie. ;)

Going watch the racing, ride the track, test and assess to see if it is possible to complete the course on a mini within the time limit.
There is a group of about 20 of us going and we leave on the 6th June.

if they ever let Minis do finke...... let me know i would deff be keen

Damn that sucks. Had a bus organised with 20 blokes that were all going to get on it and watch.

Will still be there on the Sunday and check it out. Will catch up for a beer after you have raced Coolie. ;)

sweet man lookin forward to it

carn crew we need some people to race

where are all you bench warriors?

better get ya entries in you've got no time left

Pussies

So where's all the miniriders complaining there's no racing in Vic?

All you have to do is fill out the entry form linked on page 1 and send it in. $50 entry

Don't worry if your not a VCM member, you can still race but won't be awarded points for the series.

Don't worry if you don't have a race license, you can get a 1 day license on the day for $45.

Don't worry if your not a member of an invited club, you can get day membership on the day. Think it's about $15 - $20.

So it's gonna cost about 100 bucks to race if you don't have license, membership, etc.

Just get your entries in so there's no late fees!!

This track is awesome fun to ride, so get in and go racing!

So where's all the miniriders complaining there's no racing in Vic?

All you have to do is fill out the entry form linked on page 1 and send it in. $50 entry

Don't worry if your not a VCM member, you can still race but won't be awarded points for the series.

Don't worry if you don't have a race license, you can get a 1 day license on the day for $45.

Don't worry if your not a member of an invited club, you can get day membership on the day. Think it's about $15 - $20.

So it's gonna cost about 100 bucks to race if you don't have license, membership, etc.

Just get your entries in so there's no late fees!!

This track is awesome fun to ride, so get in and go racing!

well im in then

Latest posts

Back