VCM WARNING !!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
G'day crew

Just a warning
You need to get your entries in ASAP if you do not pre enter vcm have warned us YOU WILL NOT RACE!!!!!

It's not that hard to fill out a form and post it
you can pay on the day just get your entry in or you will not be racing.

so far they have only a couple

this will be your only warning
warning.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick got my paperwork today and is sorting it mate.

Sent mine today.

Also, a reminder for clear race numbers on ya side plates and on ya back so they can score us without problems.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I havnt had time with back numbers probably just going to spray paint on a tight singlet ober my jersey or something. As long as it works...

I havnt had time with back numbers probably just going to spray paint on a tight singlet ober my jersey or something. As long as it works...

that sounds excessively hard.. electrical tape looks nice and will prolly be easier :p

As long as the forms are sent in you can pay on the day no stress.

Yeah I think electrical tape is the way to go. Going to check out bunnings and see if they have anything on the weekend.

shoudl be able to get iron on stuff

cut it to size and shape

or get numbers and stick it to ye chest guard if ya run one

Cardboard, string and racing tape :) Jeez guys you should of watched more playskool, or maybe i just watch too much :) I was searching for a cardboard roost-guard on image search but apparently it's never been done before...maybe i should patent my invention :p

Footy jumper numbers will work, there about 8 bucks each from Rebel

my form and money order will be sent tomora with express post

lol just sticker numbers from dom $6 =) looks dodgey as hell up close but will do for the day, ill have a printed top by next round

Latest posts

Back