Vent Your Hatred Here!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pittin

Reaction score
Hello Alll

Im Pissed off so i thought id make a thred where you can vent your anger,fear,annoyence,stress,sadness anything at all other than happy.

Ill start the ball off

I HATE DUMB PARENTS AND VN's

i ahte school thank god i left... fuk school fuk the teachers fuk everything with school ... and fukin hate chinees manager at 7/11 on bellstreet hisa fukwit booted me n my amte out 4 steeling and we threw rocks at him and brooke his window.. fukin asain dumb kunt.. this doesnt go out to all asains.. jsut to this dikhead..

lol mate he had fair reason to boot u out i would have sat u on ur arss

i ahte school thank god i left... fuk school fuk the teachers fuk everything with school ... and fukin hate chinees manager at 7/11 on bellstreet hisa fukwit booted me n my amte out 4 steeling and we threw rocks at him and brooke his window.. fukin asain dumb kunt.. this doesnt go out to all asains.. jsut to this dikhead..

I was just trying to read this and thought, is this numb nut serious. has got the gall to call this guy a dumb "kunt".
Have a look at your self moron, as rolsy said, I would have sat you on your arse as well.
I think you need to get your arse back to school, learn how to spell, and have some respect for other people.
Just shows how dumb you are, I can't believe you "brooke" his window....
Mate your an idiot..

Oh, I forgot to post what I hate, dick heads that think its cool to brag about how stupid they are..

I was just trying to read this and thought, is this numb nut serious. has got the gall to call this guy a dumb "kunt".
Have a look at your self moron, as rolsy said, I would have sat you on your arse as well.
I think you need to get your arse back to school, learn how to spell, and have some respect for other people.
Just shows how dumb you are, I can't believe you "brooke" his window....
Mate your an idiot..

Wooo go pegleg, i agree with you all the way, Im leaving school this year, But im actually going to do somthing not smash Poor people shop windows, and the chinese dont run 7/11 the indians do FOOL!

booted you and your mate out 4 steeling... FUCKING GOOD!! i would have done the same,and if u 'brooke' my window i would of called the police...im in year 8 and i think people would read this post 10X better then yours

i hate those things that came with my bike..the lil plastic chain guard things.but u kno ull get over it, and i hate smart ass's

I hate emo's!!!!!

I've got no problems with people who are genuinely upset about something, but being sad for the sake of being sad...thats just stupid.

Get something decent to cry about...seriously...my mum died when i was 5 years old and i've dealt with it every day of my life since but u don't see me cutting myself up or saying fuck the world

Also, how stupid are you little emo's. Your all trying to be so "non conformist" by wearing your black t-shirts, tight black jeans, fingerless mittens and hair swooped across your eye. LOOK AROUND!! YOUR CONFORMING TO THE NON CONFORMISTS!!! Every emo kid you see looks exactly the same! Jesus christ!

I like my metal music, i like wearing black shirts, i like having 4 piercings and a mowhawk, but i'm no emo. I am an individual, i think for myself, i buy clothes i like and i got my peircings coz i think they make me look better NOT because every other kid i hang around with is doing it. I've got mates who wear Deisel shoes and Levi jeans, i've got mates who wear billabong thongs and pink t-shirts. What you look like does not define who you are, your personality does.

Emo's, have a good hard look at yourselves...it really is pathetic

Matty

P.S - As i said, i've got no problems with people who are genuinely having a hard time, i know what its like. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but i just hate this whole situation.

Yea man aye im with you all the way, There all fucking posers trying to get attention. The winge about nothing, they cry about nothing, THEY ARE WEAK, ther is no excuse for cutting yourself EVER. Man like i was saying to benox, Why is metal "EMO" music? I love metal and i aint no emo, man its just fucked up, cause some cunt decided to become EMO and cut them self, i know have to live with being called emo cause i like this stuff i call rock but is formally known as "EMO" music? WTH thats not right :(

i hate the 2 cass38a so much i just leave the phone off the hook n walk away (put it on mute of course) then it costs them more 4 their international phone call lol

oh nand mxb 125... WAKE UP TO U YOURSELF!!!... i also hate emos too...most of them are posers and would slit their wrist when their budgie dies

I hate alot of things/people. But what I really hate are the tosser P-platers/young drivers who have to race everything in sight. Everytime I ride my bike Friday and Saturday nights (even during the day, but mostly at night) there are wankers who want to race me and my mates. We're not there to entertain them, so we usually tell them to fuck off and do our own thing. Sometimes a part needs to be removed off their car for them to learn. Then they usually have the nerve to brag, "ha, you couldn't get past us, we beat you". Here's a lesson for them: the only reason you're in front, is because we want you there, wankers!"

Its probably a good thing they're out there killing themselves. Less wankers on the road.

Latest posts

Back