Vent Your Hatred Here!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate those 20- 25 year old bums that wear da da or fubu and think they are tough carying there goon

i hate those 20- 25 year old bums that wear da da or fubu and think they are tough carying there goon

Bahahahahahaha (he just described 30% of WA's 20-25year olds execpt replace goon with crack & tuff with guna stab you for your shoes)

I hate how honda bikes are expensive.
they are expensive cos they last a long time and have good quality parts on them, if you save for a while and get a small part time job you will be able to afford 1 in no time.

i hate it how me dad wont let me get a thump star because they are Chinese. he thinks they are made out of cheap steal and i would break them straight away. i really want one as i think it would be really fun to order new parts for it and modify it. he is probably doing the right thing by not letting me get one but everyday when i read posts on here i just wish i could have one!!!!!!!!!! im addicted to this site!!!!!

as if he would pay. the thing about that is he thinks they are to small. i have a honda cr80 at the moment but it is an ancient 1986 model goes good but

Okay heres my Hatred flowing through.. I hate when Low life Scum Bags steal shit especially when people worked hard for there earnings!! i swear if i ever catch anyone stealing someone elses belongings when they know that thing is dear to them i will personally hunt them down and Burn them alive even if they did not do anything to me. I ALSO HATE SO CALLED 'EMO' people they arent cool.

SKOT

i hate when people who ride honda's bag on people with china's

I hate getting your baby back (2000 KX250) & she needs new parts.. ie wheel bearing n crap

you know what they say if you cant beat them join them so fuk the shit its steal or be stealed fool get amunkstit $$$

Latest posts

Back