Vent Your Hatred Here!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't hate the cold ... I don't hate the wet (much) ...

But I do hate the two together: cold and wet! Really ruins the ride!

lets bring out the hate-ness again....

i hate people who think they are the law & try to pull yah off your mini.

ME too! i almost got pulled off by the coach of the soccer clup cause i didnt see his rope and snapped it :s It was an accident.

You wanna know what really grinds my gears?

Neighbours. All they do is complain about noise disturbances.

P platers. As so as they get their P's they get a shit car and they put A really high pitch exhaust on it. That REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS.

People in the 19th century, it's called an AUTOMOBILE

People that try to be "gangsta". Ok we understand that you love rap, we don't care. All they do is walk around graffing and tagging thinking it's cool. They look stupid walking around wearing their clothes such as "Dada, Nike, Fubu" etc that are 10 sizes too big for them. YOU AREN'T BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE YOU STUPID WANNABE "GANGSTERS"

(they grind my gears the most)

China Haters

I hate the way the elitist bastards down at the local club knock the china bikes behind ya back. They seem to always own $2000-$4000 worth of honda, yamaha, suzuki or kawasaki and seem to believe they are in some way superior. If not for china bikes I wouldn't be riding again for the first time in too many years :rolleyes: & my kids would never know the awesome fun you can have rippin' around a track.

You wanna know what really grinds my gears?

Neighbours. All they do is complain about noise disturbances.

P platers. As so as they get their P's they get a shit car and they put A really high pitch exhaust on it. That REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS.

People in the 19th century, it's called an AUTOMOBILE

People that try to be "gangsta". Ok we understand that you love rap, we don't care. All they do is walk around graffing and tagging thinking it's cool. They look stupid walking around wearing their clothes such as "Dada, Nike, Fubu" etc that are 10 sizes too big for them. YOU AREN'T BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE YOU STUPID WANNABE "GANGSTERS"

(they grind my gears the most)

im with you with the neigbours and the p plater those fuken p platers r all the same my brother is one of them well he was but year long story

but the ganstas its what they its just the same as emos they cut them selfs its just like us we like wearing moto shit and riding bikes its a style thats there style

thanks for the bum steer

I hate fines!
A late starter to the sport (35 yo), 3 months ago my first ever ride resulted in fines of over $1000.00 my bike cost me $900.00. owch. so i havent ridden since. negligence is no excuse, I now know the law very well and will not put myself in that stupid position again
A mate and i nutted out the location of a private track in S.E. melbourne. We were lost in unfamilliar territory and noticed 2 locals unloading a dozer. We asked if they knew of a track or anywhere local that we could ride. These guys just shrugged their shoulders and said that they couldnt help us. Doing the right thing and seeking permission we asked for any info on landowners, phone numbers or names would have really helped us out. 5 minutes later on the other side of the property we stumbled across the track and the only access seemed to be from where the dozer was unloading. sure enough 2 minutes later we saw the same dozer come over the hill and park up next to the track. another wasted day with no riding.
Thanks for the bum steer
no sence of community between miniriders, sad sad sad sad.

+1 on the p-platers. They've all got something to prove ... that they can be total tossers! Especially the Commodore wankers. When I get my drivers licence, I'll drive something that doesn't have the "wanker" tag to it. :rolleyes:

+1 on the wannabe gangsters. Especially when their in their p-plater cars LOL Last time a bunch of hip-hop wannabe gangsters mimicked 'poppin a cap in yo ass' at Ricky in a mock drive-by threat (because he got on his brakes when they tailgated him) he chased those fuckers down. Caught them at a red lights and they were crying like babies! LOL Tough men indeed! LOL Ricky is BIG on respect and hates people who dis you for nothin. I wouldn't wanna cross him.

the thing that is really pissing me of is stick all he f**ken talks about is madman it is anoying

Don't be a bloody sook,every one's knows MADMANS the man,You should take heed and try to endevour to shape your life around him!

I hate it when you wash your dog, and it fades.

Don't be a bloody sook,every one's knows MADMANS the man,You should take head from him and try to endevour to shape your life around him! You'll love it, I know I do :D

WTF UR A FAG!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate people who dont know when to stop a joke, or when to say something new... WTF? HAHAHA

I also hate the smell of baby poo and standing in dog shit in bare foot really yanks my chain...

I hate it when you go to the beach, and your picking your ears, and you have enough wax for half your board.

I hate the way the elitist bastards down at the local club knock the china bikes behind ya back. They seem to always own $2000-$4000 worth of honda, yamaha, suzuki or kawasaki and seem to believe they are in some way superior. If not for china bikes I wouldn't be riding again for the first time in too many years :rolleyes: & my kids would never know the awesome fun you can have rippin' around a track.

I can fully agree with you there, if it wasn't for China bikes, my kids would be able to enjoy what it's like to ride.
It's hard enough these days making ends meet, let alone buying my three boys the latest Jap or Euro at $5000+ each.

I hate how kids whinge when they dont or cant get something they want...

Latest posts

Back