Vent Your Hatred Here!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
christ even Jimmy Barnes couldnt handle a double shot of O.P .Way to send them home minus countless braincells!!!!!!!!Ever thought of straight paint thinner(prolly better for ya then O.P)

I figure that Rum being a sailors beverage of choice, I thought they might enjoy the experience. When I suggest it to them they say Rum yes Rum would be good.

Vodka, isn't that a girls drink, lol what is it that makes grown men drink vodka?
I hate it when you have 5 supposedly B.H.C's walk up to the bar and order 5 vodka and oranges thanks mate!

As I said before, in case you missed reading it, I'm not talking about the off-the-shelf, piss-weak party drinks. I'm talking real vodka; real ouzo; real scotch; real sake. Then when you can drink vodka without skinning your lungs, try adding chillli to it. Pop a red hot chilli in and let it sit for a month. Freeze then serve. Its the most unusual way to strip your insides you could imagine.

Anyways, I'll go and squeeze some orange juice for you lads who can't handle a good drink. LOL

As I said before, in case you missed reading it, I'm not talking about the off-the-shelf, piss-weak party drinks. I'm talking real vodka; real ouzo; real scotch; real sake. Then when you can drink vodka without skinning your lungs, try adding chillli to it. Pop a red hot chilli in and let it sit for a month. Freeze then serve. Its the most unusual way to strip your insides you could imagine.

Anyways, I'll go and squeeze some orange juice for you lads who can't handle a good drink. LOL

Real vodka is almost tasteless.. but 1 of my favorite drinks is Jose Cuervo with Habanaro sauce on top. Love to hate that burn, so I am hearing you there Ruby

God damn I'm not much of a drinker as I hate alcohol hangovers and hate vomiting. Not to mention that alcohol is worse then most illegal drugs and causes so many problems its not funny. But when I drink i can only drink lolly water hahaha.

Real vodka is almost tasteless.. but 1 of my favorite drinks is Jose Cuervo with Habanaro sauce on top. Love to hate that burn, so I am hearing you there Ruby

I'll get the brand name of the vodka I like ... its sure not tasteless.

Might have to give the Jose Cuervo a go. Judging by the name, is it a tequila? Yellow bottle, red label? Had something like that before, yep its nasty! LOL

I hate the cunt rash council who FUCKED UP THE ONLY RIDING AREA ROUND HERE!!!!!!

I like Dimple, Has ne one had that before?

Last edited:
I'm not a big scotch man, but Dimples is a mighty fine drop, not bloody cheap though.

Hmm, Few weeks ago we got two bottles of Swirnoff Vodka Spirits, The burning sensation was unbelieveable. I was like drooling LOL, and it tasted like really strange water. Probably never again until I find a vodka that actually tastes good with the burning.

We also had goon, LOL the abos drink

ROFLMAO. That is one of the best things i've ever seen

im soo fking pissed off i was just getting ready for a whole weekend of riding and cuase of fucking new tyres these actually grip ive got a fucking puncture!!!!!!

Now i need rim locks and a new tube FUCK!!!!

Last edited:
Okay ... thats another thing I hate ...

Buying a new rear Michelin Pilot Power for my TLR (costs $290) and getting a puncture in it before I've done even 500kms!!!!!! Then plugging it and going for a ride through the hills/country a week later and getting two more punctures 40km from nowhere. Worse still, it happens at 160kph on a sweeping turn. Suddenly, I'm riding a waterbed.

I hate emo's!!!!!

I've got no problems with people who are genuinely upset about something, but being sad for the sake of being sad...thats just stupid.

Get something decent to cry about...seriously...my mum died when i was 5 years old and i've dealt with it every day of my life since but u don't see me cutting myself up or saying fuck the world

Also, how stupid are you little emo's. Your all trying to be so "non conformist" by wearing your black t-shirts, tight black jeans, fingerless mittens and hair swooped across your eye. LOOK AROUND!! YOUR CONFORMING TO THE NON CONFORMISTS!!! Every emo kid you see looks exactly the same! Jesus christ!

I like my metal music, i like wearing black shirts, i like having 4 piercings and a mowhawk, but i'm no emo. I am an individual, i think for myself, i buy clothes i like and i got my peircings coz i think they make me look better NOT because every other kid i hang around with is doing it. I've got mates who wear Deisel shoes and Levi jeans, i've got mates who wear billabong thongs and pink t-shirts. What you look like does not define who you are, your personality does.

Emo's, have a good hard look at yourselves...it really is pathetic

Matty

P.S - As i said, i've got no problems with people who are genuinely having a hard time, i know what its like. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but i just hate this whole situation.

FUCKING AMEN!! stay metal \m/

lets bring out the hate-ness again....

i hate people who think they are the law & try to pull yah off your mini.

i haterainy days when i got days of work and me and the son wanna ride
but cant cost i hate the mud and putting the bikes in the back of the car muddy sucks cock

but i do love mud when i got a trailer to put the bikes in and some 1 elses car to sit in on the way home

2 bikes muddy back of a pajero
nup not worth the hassle

People who want to sound smarter than they really are:

I hate people who give advice when their advice is totally incorrect. But they stand by that advice as if its the Bible. They avoid believing they are wrong by nit-picking at everything you say to try and wreck the credibility of your facts. Then they slowly change their advice and come out with a different answer to what the original question had asked!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back