Vent Your Hatred Here!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pascal 5.4 liters......u will spend ur years pay on the petrol how its going atm lol we have a 3.2 liter i think bmw 323 what ever liter that is anyways that cost like 80 to fill up lol

yeh, plus it uses premium, lol. not runing yet, we had it running but since the engine has been sittin in the car no moving for like 15 years it stalls extremely easy, we started it, it had a pretty quiet idle speed but a nice and loud rev which for me i like cos i mean a car that is always noisy gets annoying. we need a ballast ressister, we had one but lost the damn thing, lol. nah but it is basically a new engine, got about 9,000 k's on it. hopefully it is running once i hav mi P's, need a bit of work but most of it is little, just like new paint, a few new replaced parts like the front quatre panels and interrior etc.

I hate ppl whinging cause they get promoted... life's tough...

I hate life..

DOWN WITH LIFE!
Life is a black abyss

I hate the bad spelling on this forum - use the spell-checker for f*cks sake. (right-click on the words underlined in red and choose the correct one)

I hate the bad spelling on this forum - use the spell-checker for f*cks sake. (right-click on the words underlined in red and choose the correct one)

We're in the SMS-age, the text-age, where its trendy to take grammatical shortcuts, and ensure no one understands what the fuck you're saying!

And they wonder why school kids are failing the literacy tests! :rolleyes:

If the enemy used this as encryption during the war, they would have won! LOL

I hate people who type like..

h00 iz disssss??? i jst wnt u in mii pantz 2nite!!!

^^ yeah seriously.. I hate it when my 3000 dollar pc lags on me..
i also hate it when i'm Canyon crusing in my dads car and people on there road bicycle's are riding in MY lane and not in there's>
I hae it when i'm on the motorcycle and people inn cars are going 10 miles an hour in a 45. the turns not that hard.. and how mountian roads don't have passing lanes..

|-|4|-|4|-|4|-|4 1 PhU(|<1|\|9 |-|473 7|-|3/\/\ L337 $P34|< |\|UB$ 7|-|@ 74L|< L1|<3 7|-|1$ 24/7 Ph0 $|-|1Z 0|\| /\/\4 |\|1Z? (|-|)

basic l33t speak nubs!
i also hate people that call me counter strike neeb! i fking own you noobs!

I hate it when your having a shower and too lazy to get out so you take a wee in the shower, than you drop your bloody toothbrush!!!

Lol.

I Hate The Fuking 10 Character Limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that if you have something to say that is less than 10 characters, it isn't worth posting in the first place

its good in one way but its bad when u wanna say somthing short

I hate Fridays - its like every customer I have suddenly realises it's the end of the week, (all of a sudden) panics then gives me some bullshit deadline that it needs to be done ASAP - why didn't they think about this yesterday or the day before???

I usually charge em double just for making the end of my working week so shitty ;)

Haha! That seems pretty fair Meko. Doesn't your shop open on weekends?

I hate my iPod Mini, its a complete piece of shit the battery lasts 5 minutes then it dies. stupid thing

10 charactor limit shits me when i want to bump my threads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate gay sex

no offense, I just dont know how the fuck a guy can like another guy. Its probably moresick than beastality!

i hate pitten if he doesnt buy my rear brake setup, lol

Latest posts

Back