VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broadmeadows motocross track

Hey,

I rode for the fist time at the Broadmeadows motocross track on Saturday.

First time on a track, so I can't really compare it any others, but I thought it was fantastic. Great layout, and the track itself is in very good condition.

Only went around the intermediate track on my atomik motox. See my picture gallery if you want to see some pics!

Also, great value at only $25 for a whole day. Get out there and support them if you are in melbourne.

yeh bro...been there alot of times but i havent been in about 2months...Have they now built a mini bkike track?

There were 3 tracks I saw that were in use.

There was however what looked like the start of a few jumps being built in the middle of the intermediate track. Not sure what this was for though.

The intermediate track was great for my bike. Wouldn't really want much smaller..

wat sort of protective gear do u hav to wear a broadmeadows ??

I think it depends on the track you ride. But helmet for sure on any track. Think you must have boots for the big track.

But bring boots, goggles, gloves, armour + anything else. Crashing hurts.

Well i got on with helmet, body armour, leather shoes. That's it.

I think I was lucky to get on without boots. I'd recommend taking leather boots if you have them. It's a good investment (i'm getting some soon).

Normal working boots are fine on the intermediate track along with goggles helmet, gloves.

If you come off and graze the f**k out of your hand dont go winging to daddy..lol.

gloves also help you get a better grip because of the material used on the palm of the glove.

ohhh damn... I cant come saturday coz im going downhill montainbikn... But ill prob be there on sunday if anyone is going then??

I got massive blisters on my thumbs just from riding for a few hours. I need gloves badly..

Latest posts

Back