VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey does anyone know of any spots to ride in the Eltham, Warrandyte area, nit tracks as such but large paddocks or fields?

Cheers

what tracks are you all riding on this weekend?
lets all set up a big race day for sunday, anyone in?

It not worth riding in these condition at tracks all you do is come off and brake thinks Chains and sprokets go levers etc

Not if your a good rider;) ... Riding in wet muddy conditions is the best way to improve your riding because of the descreased control aspect over the bike... It takes much more physical exertion to keep the bike down low in the burms/ruts and so on... and its really fun:D ...

where are we goin?????

what tracks are you all riding on this weekend?
lets all set up a big race day for sunday, anyone in?

let us know where i'll be there
i was thinken either hallem perry road or even goin to frankston mototrack
or even broady or maybe heading back up to the hillz
i dont wanna go to far because i'm goin to muskerry park next weekend for a ride day

let us know

if boady is open we are going there, if not maybe hastings if we get on any. broady was shut today to wet they said to ring between 8 and 10 in the morning. i will post where we are going in the morning. hallam is shit now to many factories getting built.

broady is shut today, where can we ride, today is a sick day for riding

Just reading the local paper....Hallam may be getting a dirt bike track...anybody else read this? note... ,don't hold your breath if the councial is involed :rolleyes:

muskery

ride day coming up at muskery in a couple of weeks 11th of this month should be good... there looking for more members to join their club so they can start having races and stuff...

Will be riding at Perry rd Keyborough sunday 11th about 12-1pm if anyone wants to come down.

will be riding parwan on sunday 26th.... also will have my old pitty there along with the big boys.. cr125 and kx250... be prepared.. ride hard or ride home ladies.. catchyas out there ;)

Drove past perry rd friday arvo about 5:45pm and there was an ambo there with a dude on the ground after crashing his thumpster. Hope it wasn't anyone from here?

wasn't me but hope they are alright.
we will be riding at the conservation grounds this saturday, behind bunnings warehouse store off of abbotts rd, and to the end of national dr. dandy sth.
everyone get down there for a race day.

Latest posts

Back