VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah man i might come down for a quick blaaat
will you be in the conservation area
or in the industrial bit

do you still have to go around the back to the concrete plant next to the train tracks to get in there

Need a Posi...

G'day all I live near Albury / Wodonga & I've been teaching my boy to ride. We've been going down to Bowna Reserve for the past 12 months & have just recently been given a WARNING not to ride there. Does anyone know of any spots where we may be able to ride??? Doesn't have to be hard core, just a flat area to learn on Thanks Wayne & Mitch

Attachments

9.7 KB · Views: 17
weres every1 riding this weekend or is every1 on the piss for the grandfinal
if any1 is going riding with in a couple of hours of geelong give us a yell and ill come out cheers joel.....

any of u guys ridden down at beachport wats it like cos im ggoin there this long weekend

I haven't ridden for like 6 months is Hallam quarry still rideable??

ey boiis,
im from round broady,
what are sum of the best mini moto tracks in victoria.
cheers.

werribee quarry, need to say no more
heaps of ppl ride minis in there
CATCHYA FELLLAS

is it illegall to ryd their if ya got no rec reg or licence??
how offtern do the police come?
it sounds like a good ride if ya don get cauht!

its illegeal to ride there,
i have never seen coppers there once, and my old mans mates ride there and say thers no problems.
i went down there and it looks aiight for riding, theres a 40ft double there if yo game!

Can I please get co-ordinates or the street address of the werribee quarry? cheers!

whats on for this weekend boyz. anything good happening in vic

i ride da quarry all the time and ive been doing it for over a year now no rec reg or nothing, although i have never gotten caught, but its sick ass to ride there! :D mind you alot of full size are coming there and its getting packed as! its easy to get there and ull have alot of fun just expect to get busted!
let us know when u guys r going cause we should all meet up

i ride da quarry all the time and ive been doing it for over a year now no rec reg or nothing, although i have never gotten caught, but its sick ass to ride there! :D mind you alot of full size are coming there and its getting packed as! its easy to get there and ull have alot of fun just expect to get busted!
let us know when u guys r going cause we should all meet up

u talking about werribee quarry or what mate?
what bike u ride?
Matt

can someone please give me the co-ords or street name of the werribee quarry or any other location near melb where ya can ride pitbikes?

Last edited:
we are talking about the werribee quarry i ride a terra-moto and if u ever wanna go there take Bulban road all the way as if u were going to little river....you turn left onto a dirt road called newton rd and take it for like 5 mins youll come to a bend which is like next to the rail line, park or turn left again and drive on a really dodgy road behind the house on the hill and its right next to the rail line.....you should be able to find this hidden road. My car is always park there on a weekend at the start of the road...if not youll always find someone elses car parked on the side next to the railline....:D

hey kids
just wondering if anyone has riden the new track at broady moto park
or even if they've finished it

let us know

Latest posts

Back