VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oakleigh, Frankston, Broady, South Morang, Nanawading etc.
There is a wide variety of ini tracks in Melbourne....
Cheers.

If anyone from around melbourne CBD wants to go out for a ride one day I'm keen to tag along.
I'm new to VIC so any takers would be grand

where is everyone riding this weekend.
we should all meet up

Im keen to go for a ride somewhere guys.

Anyone got some big property around so we dont get cought by cops, sunday would be sweet.

Let me know.

me and a mate are going to broady track on sunday, everyone try to get there so we can have some good races

me and a mate are going to broady track on sunday, everyone try to get there so we can have some good races

sorry, change of plans going to the frankston track, only pitbikes on the big boys track till 11, then we got to ride on the smaller track. the big track is a bit big for pitbikes but should be some tough riding. anyone in the area come down.

Last edited:
hey lads,
does anyone know where there are BIIG jumps around melb, like 35ft+??
and does anyone ride crf50's around here?
Matt

anyone know any good tracks around geelong, we used to ride bush in the otways but $900 fine put an end to that

hey, does anyone know anythin about a track in or near baccus marsh. apparently it has a few different tracks there, not sure if its for minis or big bikes though. any info would be good

they've got a fiddy track but it is members only
you can ride at the parwan track but it's not as god and it's real rough

Hey an i go to bendigo for trade school and im so keen to go riding their wenever i go down buit got no where to go went for a ride at the spring gully trails but yea wasnt the greastest. Live in Deniliquin. Ill be back down on the 16th to the 20th of october. got a ttr50 pretty decked out. Give us a yell back if your still keen ay. Im always keen for a ride. Peace

Im not far from you mate im in Moulamien ;)

Agressive1,, come this sunday if you wanna ride broady!
pm me if you want more details!
cheers,
Ryan

Latest posts

Back