VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
broadys still got the 50's track going cause when i was riding the 2 smoker up there i was told they were gonna Put it down but yea . wasnt that bad off a track.

is the Frankston BMX track open to pit bike riders since they have the mini sx open there?

DEFINANTLY NOT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it nearly got called off last year because of a couple of dh's that thought they owned the joint

ah ok. does anyone have the website or phone number for the kilsyth track? i want to join it.

cheers,
Alex

is the Frankston BMX track open to pit bike riders since they have the mini sx open there?
No way mate, as coolmodde said, last year was a close call!!!
Go to the track man!!! NEXT DOOR, its 25 bux for the day but its a good, long track, with a few jumps and plenty of pitbike riders.
Cheers.

Yeh, the bmx track is next door to the moto track, you should be able to hear it from the bmx track cos its next to the motorcross track with like 20 ppl buzzing around on 2 strokes, loud as. lol
Some of the motorcross riders there are really good with quite a few sponsors...
Cheers.

no they arn't, they are about the same, just the 2 stroke has a higher tone which makes it louder :)
im gonna go riding at the frankston motocross track on saturday the 2nd of feb after the sx if anyone cared to join me

has anyone ridden laverton track ? i live 2 mins up the road and thats going to become the local spot once i get the bikes together and all run in.

i dont think u need licence, or member, just $20.

ah ok. does anyone have the website or phone number for the kilsyth track? i want to join it.

cheers,
Alex

If you mean the Colchester Motorbike Club track.... the number is 97253076.
Let us know how you go with it. I'm thinking of joining up to when i get the time....

yehhhhh boys i will have to come riding .... can i please grab your msn if you have one..
cheers man

no they arn't, they are about the same, just the 2 stroke has a higher tone which makes it louder

Well in a way thats true, the higher pitched noise sounds louder but lower pitched sounds travel further. So 4 strokes can be heard alot further away than 2 strokes so there is a balance I guess.

hey me and my mate want to go riding but not on any tracks. is there any good quite spots where we can go riding in melbourne???:D

where abouts is the track in Oakleigh , more info would be great

thanks mate.:)

Hey mate, sorry for the late reply.
Oakleigh is in Simpsons rd, Clayton Sth, (suburbs move around, it was in oakleigh originally)
Oakleigh Motorcycle Club :: Home
It's mainly just a trials club, but they have a small track for bikes. Good for learning on though.
$10 bux a ride, open Sunday from 10 - 3 or sometimes later.

i ride at Narre Warren (old tip) most sundays from about 10am onwards....usually have to finish up at around 12 since my mate has to get back and i give him a lift.
if anyone is keen for a ride then come along.
i ride a red and black pit pro with the nuber 11 up front...so come and say hi.
i will be there tomorrow and next sunday, but on the long weekend no.

Latest posts

Back