VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ride at Narre Warren (old tip) most sundays from about 10am onwards....usually have to finish up at around 12 since my mate has to get back and i give him a lift.
if anyone is keen for a ride then come along.
i ride a red and black pit pro with the nuber 11 up front...so come and say hi.
i will be there tomorrow and next sunday, but on the long weekend no.

Hi pitpro_mat ...im getting a pitpro next week :cool: ..

i live near dandenong... Where is the old tip in Narre Warren, i wouldnt mind going down there.

the old tip is just near brundrett rd, narre warren (melways ref. 108 k-10).
you will see in the melways there is an equestrian park there.
when on the outside of there it will look like a park, but if you can find your way around the fence you will see where it all goes up the hill towards the powerlines.
i will be there for a few hours this monday morning (taken an rdo) otherwise i should be there next sunday morning from about 10am.
pm me if you need more details :)

was wondering were there is BIG vacant blocks of land around the aspendale dingley area, want to ride around there and NOT pay an entry fee.

doesn't need to be legit or legal...

any one know of any good riding spots near Drouin, Warragul, Labertouche area????

im heading to south morang track on saturday.
only a couple of the crew are going, so come along
if you all aint scared, bok bok bok

does anyone ride on the nunawading motocross track? do they allow pitbikes with no lisences? how much does it cost? is it any good?

Last edited:
eyZ,

i just bought a pitbike is there anywhere in the werribee area to "legally" ride?

thanks matt

aquaplane i ride at the track and they do allow pitbikes
no motorbike licence required but you cant rock up and pay for the day, you have to join the club

frankston mx track and broadmedows mx track both have tracks for pitbikes and allow pitbikes on the main track

I'm gonna take out my new Pit Pro 140 tomorrow (Sunday 15th).
Might try the Wyndham motocross track. If that is closed, I'll go to Parwin or South Morang. What do you guys suggest?
Do you think the tracks will be too muddy tomorrow?

this coming weekend, if anyone is up for it, the broady mx track on sunday
but not 100% if i can get there

does anyone in victoria have a block of land or jumps they ride on?
i live in the glen waverley area

Ended up going to Parwan today, as Wyndham was too flooded.
The tracks were good, but very bumpy, especially with the rocks and rutts everywhere.
I found that my front suspension kept bottoming out, any suggestions? Can the forks on the standard pit pro 140 be adjusted? If not, what options do you suggest?

i cant saturday cos my bros havign surgery and cant get there
if i can it will be sunday, plus it isnt as busy sundays

but no promises

riding the hallam quarrie tomorrow with another bloke from here gonna teach my brother how to ride if mum lets him...

haha hopefully ill pick him up if so and my bro is coming aswell, ill see you after work!!

Anyone going riding this weekend? I might go to Parwan again.
I'm going to try to stiffen my forks tomorrow night and then ride on Sat.
Should I check Broady out?

Anyone know of any tracks or just places to ride (open spaces even) around East Doncaster. Really needs to be somewhere away from houses and shit so no one complains. I've heard that there is a motocross track in Nunawading! Is that true?

If you are looking for tracks my hint is use Google Earth.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back