VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

does any one live near epping melbourne vic. or live in epping thats up for a ride???

Hi sik-pj.

I am currently staying in Meadow Heights // Roxborough Park.

If you're interested in riding with two new riders then drop me a line and
i'll give you my number.

We are both mid 20's. We ride 125cc Chinese bikes. LEI 125cc XR's, Incase you are bothered.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
XX_RydeR.

so can i have a conclusion to all these 42 pages of talking??
bottomline whats the best track in melbourne to go to? im interested in frankston mx, im not from the area so i need adive about them.
i got family down there and i know my way around so what the best track to ride????

has anyone heard of any races in pakenham this sunday?
not sure there is but i heard something last night

S/E PITTIES will be coming to race at pakenham on sunday so look out all.
anyone else going? sounds like its going to be big

yeah mate i'll be there with bells on the tracks ment to be pretty good

do you know what time kick off is as i havn;t found that out yet

see ya there if not

dont like the looks of the rain

had an awsome ride today out at the ciniworx track

a few upgrades and she was nice and lomey

see ya's tomorrow

hi mats i'm roberto now i live in melbourne but i'm italian so..in 2007 i race in italian championship with ROTEK pit bike it's italian brand. sorry i want know if there's a track in melbourne because i havent car for my travel . i hope to meet you for change information .i give you my mail [email protected] thank you

hi mats i'm roberto now i live in melbourne but i'm italian so..in 2007 i race in italian championship with ROTEK pit bike it's italian brand. sorry i want know if there's a track in melbourne because i havent car for my travel . i hope to meet you for change information .i give you my mail [email protected] thank you

hey mate where in melb. are ya?
if you are around dandenong come for a ride next weekend with us.

hei raka , it's not a problem for me to have a ride with you next weekend .if you can send me a mail with the details i'll be there. thank you

hey guys, new to the site i ride an o3 xr50 with a few bits and peices, live in melbourne and am looking for new places to ride or people to ride with

ive riden the Sth Morang track a few times but not recently, is it any good or has it gone down hill

i also heard that broadmedows mx park has a fast 50 track, is any 1 100% on what safety gear you need as all i normally wear is a helmet and gloves

look forward to hopefully finding some new spots, cheers Morgan.

Latest posts

Back