VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, new to the site i ride an o3 xr50 with a few bits and peices, live in melbourne and am looking for new places to ride or people to ride with

ive riden the Sth Morang track a few times but not recently, is it any good or has it gone down hill

i also heard that broadmedows mx park has a fast 50 track, is any 1 100% on what safety gear you need as all i normally wear is a helmet and gloves

look forward to hopefully finding some new spots, cheers Morgan.

Broady is ok, you will not be riding without boots though.

Any respected track will not allow you to ride without them.

ey i live in Kingz Park, thats around keilor and all dat, i was just wondering if u guys have any pics of the south morang pitbike track, is it any good and is their tracks for bigger bikes??? any pics??

Cheers mark

eyy i live in kealba what spots do you ride i ride at broady and mt dissapointment

hi mate

sure come down to south morang track. its $35 per person with a bike. and you have the whole day. have u got msn messenger?

hey i just wanted to no is south morangs good and what kinda of track do they have cause i type it on youtube and google and all i see is supermoto but i dont have a super moto lol cheers:cool:

hey Agitated Hellerphant.. my dad has a beach house down inverloch , going down there december/january , takin my fiddy , would be sweet going for a ride in traralgon

hi guys does anyone know of any good riding spots around lilydale coz the only places that look any good are illegal

Riding spots near Warrandyte

Hey i'm started to get really bored riding up and down my driveway and in my paddock, does anyone know any good trail riding spot near warrandyte?

OMG Warrandyte....I live in doncaster east near the baseball oval.
theres no where legal. but if u don't care about that then try behind Beasleys nursery. I wish there was somewhere good to ride near me that is legal.

Beasley's nursery Track

I'll have to drive down to Beasley's nursery and check it. Is it a long track?
Does anyone else know any good trail riding places near warrandyte?
Thanks HOOKEY!!!

It's not a long track there's just a bit of bush and further on there's some open space. Nothing special.
If you want to be really naughty you could probably ride in the quarry lol. but you'd be caught for sure.
You could ride up the back of Currawong. Some people do and that would be heaps better.

I wanna ride some where on cup day. Illegal or not can any one point me in the right direction. I'll travel up to an hour from richmond.

lookin for places to ride down Sorrento way.
Around Rye maybe?

Anyone from around that area?

if you keep going up the back of beasleys nursery along the gravel road until you come to a fence that is locked but there is a hole in the fence near a gum tree go through there and there is a massive path and if you keep ridng there you will find the yarra river and there are a couple of tracks along there. Also there are some big jumps.

where bouts is the track is rosebud?
wait.. is it called Limstones?
It not across the bay from me.. haha.
bout 20min drive.

Where's Beasley's nursery..?

Hey guys, it seems like you all need somewhere to ride!! The Xtreme Day Out is Amature and Pro racing on at the Caribbean Garden in Vic. on the 6th of December 2008. Mini MX, Mini FMX, Mini Motard, BMX, Skate, Wakeboarding and Jetski all on the 1 day. Kids $10, Adults $15, Family $45 and $65 to race on the day. Indoor Xtreme

places in vic to ride

any one know of good places in victoria to ride the bike. in the melbourne area. no further then werribee. cheers

Latest posts

Back