VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the keysy site still ok? and hallam quarry? i heard it was fenced off?

Went to keysy with some mates on the w,e. Cool spot.
Wish ppl wouldnt litter there though.

Probably check out Hallam, Jayco, and pipeworx in the next couple weeks.

Any directions for Police paddocks?? any hassles there and pipeworks?

hey dose anyone no where there is any 50's tracks around the yarra valley or near that the yarra valley is in victoria or any people on here that have tracks at their house and would let me ride on them thanks.....
C.B

Thumpsters

Hi all new to this stuuf are you allowed to ride on beaches with no lifeguard patrols in gippsland. Cheers

hey guys i was done at spot just off abbotts rd "national dr" near bunnings today thats my local spot i ride but we all need to meet up one weekend and give the tracks and jumps a bit of a fix up

also where is this place on perry rd i cant seen to find it???

and dose any one no about the private full size moto track next to the bunnings track im trying to find out who owns its its big you can see it from the train lines

oh and where is this jayco track cos i want to go there to i no where the factory is i just want to no if its easy to get to or not and dose any one wanna go there next week

hey guys i was done at spot just off abbotts rd "national dr" near bunnings today thats my local spot i ride but we all need to meet up one weekend and give the tracks and jumps a bit of a fix up

also where is this place on perry rd i cant seen to find it???

and dose any one no about the private full size moto track next to the bunnings track im trying to find out who owns its its big you can see it from the train lines

You got done..how much was the fine?

Perry rd is actually on the corner or pillars

You got done..how much was the fine?

Perry rd is actually on the corner or pillars

hey what nar i didnt get any fine you must be thinking of someone else i ride a mojo provert with black plastics

thanks for the address for perry rd

is there any races of jump comps coming up soon that anyone no's of????

hey i went to perry rd track tonight after work and that is like a kids track i recommend anyone that wants to ride in dandenong need to go to the track near bunnings in dandy south

riding this sunday 11/1/09

hey guys me and some friends are going to dandy south track (behind bunnings) its on National Dr, Dandenong South VIC 3975 you can Google that address in google maps and its that big green match of trees to your right on the map :D

ill be there around lunch time sunday 11/1/09 if anyone wants to come down for a play on there mini oh and by the way please no big bikes "ie wr400's" cos thats the shit thats going to get the cops down there and us kicked out for good so please keep this track clean and free of big bikes and hopefully we can keep this track for us for a long long time

p.s ill be on the black mojo provert with a gold front rim

Last edited:
nice spot, i used to ride there about a year ago never seen any cops. (i think the big bikes have been riding there for years)

Any Bundoora (mid to high 20's age wise) locals who want to hit up a local secret spot pm me.
Pitties only plz. No im not gaaay. ahahaha

hay guys
im newish to the thumpstar scene looking for some guys to go for rides with

me and my bro and a mate have all got bikes but looking for some more people to ride with and find out good spots to go
i live in the dandy area
add me on msn [email protected]
or mesage me 0412196897

cheers

Any Bundoora (mid to high 20's age wise) locals who want to hit up a local secret spot pm me.
Pitties only plz. No im not gaaay. ahahaha

Hey bud,

I live in Doncaster. Always keen to check out a new riding spot. PM me.

yer where is the track in dandy

and sunday sounds better for me
as got to work and going to get my bro a bike

cheers pm or msg me 0412196897

just copy and past this address into google maps National Dr, Dandenong South VIC 3975 its the bunch of trees on the right of the page ill be there around 12ish

Latest posts

Back